Remove destroy button and make it required to contact devs to destroy things

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
No, I didn't destroy anything, but it should be required to submit a cc request to destroy stuff. ALmost nobody destroys things, so this should have no negative effect

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
No, I didn't destroy anything, but it should be required to submit a cc request to destroy stuff. ALmost nobody destroys things, so this should have no negative effect
this sort of concept that destroying something shouldnt be just one press of a button which can easily be done accidently is something worth considering atleast in some way maybe having to write in confirmation that you want to destroy the thing or something along those lines

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
this sort of concept that destroying something shouldnt be just one press of a button which can easily be done accidently is something worth considering atleast in some way maybe having to write in confirmation that you want to destroy the thing or something along those lines
Yea exactly, there's no real benefit to this feature barring clutter. And if the issue is clutter (which in today's day and age is not common because it's the same players upgrading who have maxed out before) then a simple support request can fix it.

The additional benefit from this is that accounts cannot be stolen and destroyed. I say this because I see a player who became sheriff years before the silver token update, with a level 17 rex, and a q10 damage saddle but nothing else to show for it. Clearly, this account was in some way tampered with

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
Yea exactly, there's no real benefit to this feature barring clutter. And if the issue is clutter (which in today's day and age is not common because it's the same players upgrading who have maxed out before) then a simple support request can fix it.

The additional benefit from this is that accounts cannot be stolen and destroyed. I say this because I see a player who became sheriff years before the silver token update, with a level 17 rex, and a q10 damage saddle but nothing else to show for it. Clearly, this account was in some way tampered with
indeed i also heard of accounts being ruined by others this way in the past and its a terrible peoples hard work being destroyed in seconds (asuming they didnt just buy the account) while there are times when you might want to eventualy destroy something for example if you skiped from lets say lvl 25 carno to 35 one with gold before continuing to lvl up then yeah you might not want to have two carnos in your interface but my own concern was mainly about someone accidently destroying something lets say your in a hurry need to switch up your set quick but instead of equip you accidently click on destroy it almost happened to me once before and happens when selling things too when your not careful since the box pops up right where you click so if your hand slips you might just destroy your max lvl dino gun imp or whatever and thats a terrible feeling i feel like its too easy to mess up at the very least a confirmation window should pop up so your not instantly punished for a simple misstake ofcourse that will not stop someone trying to destroy an account but atleast it would prevent accidents that way and shouldnt be hard to do

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Now on this I agree destroying things on account should be made harder so people cant easily tamper with account in case it gets stolen etc.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

anyway hackers can spend all ur dds and golds, so, this not help save all on acc if u was hacked

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
anyway hackers can spend all ur dds and golds, so, this not help save all on acc if u was hacked
True, but at least you will still have all your implants techs dinos and guns. As opposed to nothing literally

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
that is true but the important stuff survives dds can be farmed back and gold can always be bought or dont buy it at all and instead invest it into inventory space or something probably the best thing you can get with gold is vio and while incredibely usefull is technicaly not considered esential a hacked account will be horribly damage even with the change to destroy button but there is a difference betwene damaged and destroyed if they spend all your dd, gold and destroyed everything its completely worthless to continue it would take months to recover if still even possible since lower lvl items are worthless to high lvls and no one destroys low lvl accounts