What's new

Read this.

DangerDino

Reaction score
Hi all, new and old Dino Riders.

Some of you maybe still remember me.
Thanks to my friend, i will maybe come back. I know everything has changed, i have heard bad about updates, and good about updates and some ppl don't even care about them.

I was DangerDino from Europe_1.
First clan i was in was DarkCarnoHunters, i have been in a few other clans.

I am also Goldendanger in TFM.

My question is: Is it worth coming back? And if its what server is good for me? And what clan?

Please no negative replies,
DangerDino.

penultama

Reaction score
Hello again Danger! :D I heard you got banned....opps,.. No Gm heard that right?! :confused:

Anyway, have not heard of any new update. So practically everything is quite much the same. :) :(
Well of course there are some big changes I noticed as you said but I still don`t feel a great difference.
Well, I do notice that the prices of upgrade items have droped... alot as compared to before. In other words, you don`t have to spend as much GC as before.

RexDude

Reaction score
Hola!

Welcome back DangerDino i though you left permanently. Oh well, my bad. Anyway i will always say to everyone that the game is always worth coming back. No matter what the updates i still like Dino Storm and you should too. I don't know about clans or servers but i leave that choice to you since every clan has something bad.

Again dude im very happy of your return

DangerDino

Reaction score
Thanks for all positive(good) replies! Which server do you guys play in? You are so nice!

RexDude

Reaction score
Lol. It's the fist time im being called nice in Dino Storm. Remember DD, there are a million ways to enjoy the game and just a few bit ways to not like it. I say you come back immediately and have some fun kicking everyone's behind! :D

Well i don't know about penultama but i switched to America_1 and am lvl 10 by now. ;)

DangerDino

Reaction score
Nooo someone stupid took my name in america_1! Grrrr. My name in america_1 is TheDangerDino.

DangerDino

Reaction score
Grrrr. There is 1 ****ing stupid player. His name is Bryss.

Eddy

Reaction score
I know that guy how did he steal your name?

DangerDino

Reaction score
I just got a new egg, everybody please click it to help it hatch.

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Eh, I kind of sort of came back, but only because I'm addicted to the triforge. I'm sure once I get bored of that,I'll drop off the face of E_1 again.

Anyways, glad to hear you're all right DD.

DangerDino

Reaction score
wellthatshistory said:
Eh, I kind of sort of came back, but only because I'm addicted to the triforge. I'm sure once I get bored of that,I'll drop off the face of E_1 again.

Anyways, glad to hear you're all right DD.
Hi BG, long time no see. How have you been?

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Eh, been better, been worse. My mom's been in and out of the ER like a half dozen times in the past month or so, and I've pretty much been a basket case because of it. But, eh, the doctors can't figure out what's wrong with her (it's not cancer or anything serious--she did have viral pneumonia, though). She's been going in for test after test for the past few weeks, but my parents keep me updated on all her results (all negative, so far--er, I mean like negative results, not like bad news. lol)

Stupid changes at work that everyone agrees are stupid and will set us back, but w/e we don't make the decisions.

Other than that, I'm fine. Moved to a new place which is a lot bigger than my old apartment, and I live like 30 feet from some cargo train tracks which is awesome for me because I LIKE TRAINS. Even when they wake me up at like 5 AM blaring their horns and going past my bedroom window, I'll get up and be all giddy and just stand there at the window to watch them go by. lol I think I'm the only person in this complex who actually enjoys living near the tracks. XD

Eddy

Reaction score
Just tell me when you play or send a request to join wolf pack.