DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
Many players sometimes go hunting for Ranger Gears to collect specific attributes or simply look for quality 3 gears to triforge, but while farming the gears they need to pick up each one and then double check it in their inventory whether it's what they are looking for or not, and if not they'd discard it.

If we can somehow show the gear's attribute / attribute & quality, then players won't have to pick up and discard the gears they don't need, but simply hover their cursors over the gears and if it's what they're looking for they'll pick it up without having to do extra steps.

Someone already suggested this before, but I'm doing it again
I know the edit is kinda meh and you probably can make it look even better somehow but you get what I mean, and it'd be a pretty nice addition for everyone

1721607536621.png

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Your suggestion will most likely join all the others including mine into an endless abyss drifting away eternally but heres hoping, i also thought something like this yesterday like for example if you hold down a button or as a toggle option you can see what type of items are on the ground including such info about clothing

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
I get that, but can't it be changed so that the gears dropped from mobs have their attributes assigned once dropped on the floor instead of when it's collected? Then the idea becomes pretty much possible and it's really useful for everyone

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
I have no clue why it is the way it is, becaue the way you describe it would be normal and logical, but that is outside my field.
cant you forward this suggestion to the development team or whoever is responsible for this to get a potential rework on it along with the rest of the countless ideas that are being suggested in the forum? so many people are creative and make an effort to provide some feedback and ways to change the game for the better but all of these are getting ghosted every time. Now dont misunderstand me, just because someone suggested something it doesnt mean it has to be added to the game but there is no actual response or some sort of acknowledgement from the team

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
The thing is technically the attribute is only assigned to the item once you collect it.
The idea is nice but technically not viable.
Quality as well that way?

Sylvester_Stm

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Sylvester
Clan
n
Às vezes, muitos jogadores vão em busca de Ranger Gears para coletar atributos específicos ou simplesmente procuram por equipamentos de qualidade 3 para triforjar, mas, ao coletar os equipamentos, eles precisam pegar cada um deles e depois verificar novamente em seu inventário se é o que estão procurando ou não, caso contrário, eles os descartam.

Se pudermos mostrar de alguma forma o atributo/atributo e qualidade do equipamento, os jogadores não precisarão pegar e descartar os equipamentos que não precisam, mas simplesmente passar o cursor sobre os equipamentos e, se for o que estão procurando, eles os pegarão sem precisar realizar etapas extras.

Alguém já sugeriu isso antes, mas estou fazendo de novo
Eu sei que a edição é meio meh e você provavelmente pode fazer com que pareça ainda melhor de alguma forma, mas você entendeu o que eu quis dizer, e seria uma adição muito boa para todos

View attachment 48460
[/CITAR]

top a idéia, poderiam acatar!

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
whats the problem here? just pick it up and trow it away if you dont need it....
dont sound like a big problem

Dark_Wolf

Reaction score
Hey splitscreen can you make an AI that plays for me, because picking up and trowing it away again makes me really tired thanks in advance.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
How about if we pick drops up we a)see atribute/quality and amount of atribute on screen and windows isnt just wear(if clothes/skin)/use(if gel) we also have option to throw it away without needing search it in inventory instead or like have that as option alongside wear/use/not now?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
I have no clue why it is the way it is, becaue the way you describe it would be normal and logical, but that is outside my field.
Hey Alewx, since it's outside ur field what if i use that opportunity to solve it for our players and join the team as a result if I got to fix it >.> (Jk/maybe/yes can be done)