megadeth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
megadeth
Clan
- New World Order -
Some quests are so horribly placed, the Calvin Douglas lvl 10 convoy quest passes through an alley filled with alphas. And I'm not speaking one or two, there's at least 8 of them, on top of that you have bandits attacking all 3 of the cargo carnos. With the way the game is dead and there is a serious lack of newer players, how is a lower level supposed to complete this?

Screenshot 2024-09-06 100540.jpeg

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Some quests are so horribly placed, the Calvin Douglas lvl 10 convoy quest passes through an alley filled with alphas. And I'm not speaking one or two, there's at least 8 of them, on top of that you have bandits attacking all 3 of the cargo carnos. With the way the game is dead and there is a serious lack of newer players, how is a lower level supposed to complete this?

View attachment 48724
well the lower level adapts or upgrades to higher level before doing these missions :D

megadeth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
megadeth
Clan
- New World Order -
Why do you have to be a level 15 to do a level 10 mission, that logic is not holding up to me. If you have to be a higher level to complete a lower level mission that is poor level design. Of course, that is to say I found a similar post mentioning how this is a problem in the EU servers and not in the America ones for some reason, I haven't checked it out myself, but I do not remember this being an issue on my America 1 ranger.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Technically lvl 20 so alphas don't attack you as you pass by (yes thy might attack transport anyway but that's why your lvl will ensure they die fast that way too)