Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hey,
What are the qualifications required to work at splitscreen studios as a full time dev if I may ask.

Will achieving a reputable IT/programming degree such as in java, C+, C++ etc from a recognized uni help in the cause of getting recruited or it's a long-term process to join the team?
Thanks for reading! 😊

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Hey,
What are the qualifications required to work at splitscreen studios as a full time dev if I may ask.

Will achieving a reputable IT/programming degree such as in java, C+, C++ etc from a recognized uni help in the cause of getting recruited or it's a long-term process to join the team?
Thanks for reading! 😊
bro trust me. the thing is that you may also be the best dev. But the most you will do is replace an existing dev. So you will not contribute to all your capacity. your impact will be only the margin from you and the dev they will be replacing (assuming you dont need training which everyone does at first). They CHOOSE to not have more staff. not that they can't.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
bro trust me. the thing is that you may also be the best dev. But the most you will do is replace an existing dev. So you will not contribute to all your capacity. your impact will be only the margin from you and the dev they will be replacing (assuming you dont need training which everyone does at first). They CHOOSE to not have more staff. not that they can't.
Oh I see.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@TheDinoWarrior Further, you can check the job advertisement to see the mandatory requirements for that particular role.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Hey,

Thanks for reading! 😊
i can smell the admin abuse from 10 miles away beacuse your so sensitive on the game xddd

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
you sure? you cry about everything and brag about every little win you can get instead of fixing your attitude xddd
No×2 and maybe you could treat others better and expect the same in return