XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I have a question about the game's lack of optimization, my PC has a good configuration to run Dino Storm, running at 60 FPS at its current maximum graphics potential. (Ultra)

But in games with higher graphics finishes, with greater weight, where an obviously more sophisticated configuration is required, my PC stands out, easily reaching 100 FPS, in games like GTA V.

Logically, shouldn't the FPS count be the other way around? Not to mention that the deficiency gained by screen recording in both games is disproportionate, in Dino Storm I lose around 10 FPS, leaving me with 50FPS on average, in frames per second performance, while in GTA V, I have a deficiency of smaller frames compared to the first count. (Don't think this is a protest on my part, or that I'm complaining about a full belly, because I recognize that they still have great FPS counts, that's just a doubt).

What brings about this lack of optimization itself, what is needed for the DS to be better optimized? What specific relationship does this have with the graphics engine? I'm a layman, I don't understand this subject very well, but when I stop to record and review some performance concepts, I'm amazed. Greetings.

rars

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
erms
Clan
No clan
The FPS is capped at 60 in this game, and there's already an (old) thread discussing the option for 60+ FPS. obviously IGNORED by the devs :giggle:.