What's new

Question about dinosaurs (Team's reply appreciated lol)

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
So, our beloved dinosaurs that are in the game name itself, dino storm. But we only got a singular dinosaur ankylosaur since the release of the game. We all want new dinos because who wouldn't? Raptor, iguanodon, whatever else. Maybe even something that you can buy for silver crowns who knows (I understand why there are no flying dinosaurs because that'd be really difficult to implement)

So my question is, why? Why are there no new dinos? Is it lack of modelers? How was anky even added if there are none? How were maps made if making a small dinosaur isn't as difficult as creating a whole full sized map with multiple areas with pvp/pve in mind? (Usually, altho creating multiple sizes could be a bit challenging with UV maps and stuff, but still very much possible, however we still got things such as new guns, skins and all that)

If any dev, manager, gm, whoever else in the team is reading this, do tell us what's going on with whole dinosaur ordeal

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
As i always said: every map after mw is just useless.
That is true, however the only point of that i see is that there's more gates/claims for the clans, but i do hope there won't be a higher level, 55 is already quite the nightmare.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
That is true, however the only point of that i see is that there's more gates/claims for the clans, but i do hope there won't be a higher level, 55 is already quite the nightmare.
what im about to say is completely off topic but you and i are birthday twins :V

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
would be nice to have more dinos but have to figure out what skills and purpose do they serve

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
less gates, less fame, less elections, more competitions, more wars, more money spent. it all makes sense

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Yea but i feel like it'd lead to one clan owning the entire map, however i do agree it'd be a lot less fame

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Yea but i feel like it'd lead to one clan owning the entire map, however i do agree it'd be a lot less fame
it would lead to less clans about equally strong always fighting