Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I don't know if it's a bug or some problem, but I'm not getting the full XP from the convoy mission, apparently there aren't enough mobs attacking the convoy for us to collect all the XP, the gain is more or less 60% of 100%. I've done this mission about 12 times today. Maybe make him cross another route or add more mobs.

1712318287147.png

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
the amount of spawned mobs does not affect the xp reward in the end, that is depending on the fact is it a groupquest or a simple quest.

Do you got a screenshot of the reward it actually provides when completing? so a full screen screenshot.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I don't know if it's a bug or some problem, but I'm not getting the full XP from the convoy mission, apparently there aren't enough mobs attacking the convoy for us to collect all the XP, the gain is more or less 60% of 100%. I've done this mission about 12 times today. Maybe make him cross another route or add more mobs.

View attachment 47420
I always saw it as simply quest working that way more mobs most likely to get max exp reward(and that comes for any such convoy quest).

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
the amount of spawned mobs does not affect the xp reward in the end, that is depending on the fact is it a groupquest or a simple quest.

Do you got a screenshot of the reward it actually provides when completing? so a full screen screenshot.
I don't know what happened, but apparently now full XP has arrived, I must be doing something wrong

Attachments

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
That is the appropriate amounf of xp that a groupquest should reward.
If happens again keep posted with the matching screenshot.

Danny99s

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Danny99s
Clan
Greek Aces
If u catch the bandits before they attack the convoy, the quest speed is greatly increased. So you kill 3x, 4x fewer bandits, so less XP. This was the case before 2021. Now some mobs spawn attacking the transporter, but not all.

Boromir

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Boromir.
Clan
Cosa nostra
That is the appropriate amounf of xp that a groupquest should reward.
If happens again keep posted with the matching screenshot.
it changes after quest is completed. this happens with most transporter quests

Boromir

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Boromir.
Clan
Cosa nostra
50lvl quest

Attachments

Boromir

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Boromir.
Clan
Cosa nostra
Could it be that you have an Experience Gain Gel active? because the number shown at the NPC is the reward without that.
1h gel but total exp should be x2 with ds +

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
the 9000xP and 2 coins are the regular maximum reward during a groupquest without any other effects.
The numbers you got, i still have to find how to get them.

Was it the case that other players were involved in the quest and that another player made a lot more effort by killing a lot more of the attacking mobs?

Boromir

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Boromir.
Clan
Cosa nostra
the 9000xP and 2 coins are the regular maximum reward during a groupquest without any other effects.
The numbers you got, i still have to find how to get them.

Was it the case that other players were involved in the quest and that another player made a lot more effort by killing a lot more of the attacking mobs?
I did this quest alone 2 times. First time it gave me full xp and second time no. Its problem with most transporter quests and its in game for long time

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I did this quest alone 2 times. First time it gave me full xp and second time no. Its problem with most transporter quests and its in game for long time
ok that means something is happening for that i have no explanation because alone you are the only one that does all the effort.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
As i know, the xp you will get depends on bandits you killed, if less bandits spawn and you kill less bandit-which makes transport quest faster- then u will get low amount of xp. It is not important if you completed it all alone but bandits that you killed

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
ok that means something is happening for that i have no explanation because alone you are the only one that does all the effort.
From my personal observations it depends on the bandit behavior. Usually bandits head straight for the transporter and attack it - this is the normal behavior. But on rare occasions, they lose their target and stand close to the transporter, without attacking anything. After that they make a choice - they will either attack the player or the transporter randomly - each time they went for the player, I noticed that I was gaining less exp. Same case if you play with violent damage booster and manage to kill a bandit before it lands a single hit on the transporter - it was leading me to gain less experience. Since then I have always allowed all the quest bandits to attack the transporter at least once, and my quest rewards have become much more consistent. Maybe it was a pure coincidence, but it has worked for me.

There are still some NPCs that cause issues like Ivor Steinn, that may be caused by the short path the quest is taking, and often only about 3-4 bandits tend to spawn and attack the transporter.