What's new

PvP Protection Timer During Update, etc.

Cephus

Reaction score
Why is it that the PvP Protection keeps counting down, even when the system is down for a reboot or an update? I paid my fame for 3 hours, it isn't my fault that you are doing an update or your system is unstable, why am I losing time that I "paid" for, but cannot use through no fault of my own? Shouldn't we get credit for the time that the system is down? It seems very unfair to do otherwise.

arachyd

Reaction score
I agree. It is unfair. It is also unfair that people just trying to enjoy hunting and questing are forced to pay so bullies leave them alone. It should be reversed. Any player attacking a nonduelist should be the one paying with a percentage of their fame.

Cephus

Reaction score
Oh, I agree, it isn't fair to have to pay so that you're not molested by douchebags, but I'm willing to do it if it means I don't have to deal with the mouth-breathing morons. I just want to get my "money"'s worth and that shouldn't too much to ask.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

The upgrade for August 05, 2014 was announced on August 04, 2014 (http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=9694) i.e the day before. Please keep in touch with forum's Maintenance / Change log section for all the up coming upgrades.

Regards,
Orrire.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Why doesn't Splitscreen have a Coming Soon section to inform players about upcoming "improvements" though?