TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
@Devs can you please keep player log information for the clans so that we can see when was the last time a member was online, I say this cuz enemy players can get in the clan without our info and then kick everyone who isn't an officer. This is disrespectful. These type of players keep getting away with their shameless act and leaders can't find out which person caused this issue.

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
@Devs can you please keep player log information for the clans so that we can see when was the last time a member was online, I say this cuz enemy players can get in the clan without our info and then kick everyone who isn't an officer. This is disrespectful. These type of players keep getting away with their shameless act and leaders can't find out which person caused this issue.
what happened friend? I did not understand your comment

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
what happened friend? I did not understand your comment
There have been many instances where a clan gets destroyed cuz of adding some players who get promoted to officers then later they destroy the clan by removing all the possible members from the clan. They are either a spy or some immature people. That's why I'm asking to add a player login status so that leaders and others can look how many logged in yesterday or at least have some data on how many players got kicked by each officer/right-hand/leader.

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
Houve muitos casos em que um clã foi destruído por adicionar alguns jogadores que foram promovidos a oficiais e depois destruíram o clã removendo todos os membros possíveis do clã. Eles são um espião ou algumas pessoas imaturas. É por isso que estou pedindo para adicionar um status de login do jogador para que os líderes e outros possam ver quantos entraram ontem ou pelo menos ter alguns dados sobre quantos jogadores foram expulsos por cada oficial/braço direito/líder.
[/CITAR]
cara, que ideia legal, mas você deveria fazer um post sobre isso, e não comentar um post que não tem nada a ver com aquele assunto específico

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
There have been many instances where a clan gets destroyed cuz of adding some players who get promoted to officers then later they destroy the clan by removing all the possible members from the clan. They are either a spy or some immature people. That's why I'm asking to add a player login status so that leaders and others can look how many logged in yesterday or at least have some data on how many players got kicked by each officer/right-hand/leader.
man, what a cool idea, but you should make a post about it, and not comment on a post that has nothing to do with that specific subject

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
[MESSAGE RELOCATED] since post can't be deleted.

Last edited:

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@TheDinoWarrior , with reference to your other post regarding the same issue, the matter has been brought to the notice of the team.