What's new

please add a trading post

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex mobirds

Reaction score
hi please add a trading post because I really think it would be nice to trade with other players plus then with a trading post we can really help the lower lvls out if they are having trouble getting stuff. :)

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
alex mobirds said:
hi please add a trading post because I really think it would be nice to trade with other players plus then with a trading post we can really help the lower lvls out if they are having trouble getting stuff. :)
No, devs, please do not add a trading post. New/ lower level players do not need help via trading.

Alex Mobirds, understand you are asking the developers to lose money. Trading will not increase gold coin sells.

alex mobirds

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
alex mobirds said:
No, devs, please do not add a trading post. New/ lower level players do not need help via trading.

Alex Mobirds, understand you are asking the developers to lose money. Trading will not increase gold coin sells.
i just want a way to help out the lower lvls if they are havin gtrouble u know i have had a lto of people ask me if i had any emralds because they couldnt get any adn i had to tell them no and i cant give them to u anyways because u can't trade with other people

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
alex mobirds said:
Pulp Fiction said:
alex mobirds said:

i just want a way to help out the lower lvls if they are havin gtrouble u know i have had a lto of people ask me if i had any emralds because they couldnt get any adn i had to tell them no and i cant give them to u anyways because u can't trade with other people
That's nice but... hunting for stuff is a main feature, regardless of how tedious and basic/boring it is. BTW, what would you get in return for the emeralds, if you had any? What would a lower level player have to trade with a higher level player?

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
alex mobirds said:
my main idea is to jsut help out the lower lvls
Understandable, but a trading system should be balanced... or do you disagree?
Why didn't you answer my question... what would lower levels have to trade with higher levels?

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Dear Fellows,

I think there is no need of internal trading between the players as this game is open for everyone. Low level as well as high level players have equal chances to get the desired stuff. Further, all good stuff is not always easy to get :D

Thanks & regards,

alex mobirds

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
alex mobirds said:
my main idea is to jsut help out the lower lvls
Understandable, but a trading system should be balanced... or do you disagree?
Why didn't you answer my question... what would lower levels have to trade with higher levels?
pulp ficton i understand where u are coming from adn the trading system should be balanced so that way lol lvls can trade with low lvls for example lvls 1 through 5 can trade with each other and lvls 5 through 10 could trade with each other and so on but all in all it will help out everyoen in the game

lolchrisgarone

Reaction score
i dont think there should be one because what about the high levels that had to go through what the new ppl are going through? It wouldnt be fair for us high levels who had to work weeks upon weeks farming and hunting for things

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
Yeah, I used to think a trading system would be a good thing.....But I've been playing over 9 months now, and seeing all the new people lately...it would make it too easy... I don't think I don't understand being new, everyone that is lvl 25 was a noob at sometime ;) also, I know how it is to be new now, as I started a second account when I couldn't log into my main one.....Lots of hard work, lots of hours, but it is more satisfying when you get lvled up.

alex mobirds

Reaction score
docgreenthumb said:
Yeah, I used to think a trading system would be a good thing.....But I've been playing over 9 months now, and seeing all the new people lately...it would make it too easy... I don't think I don't understand being new, everyone that is lvl 25 was a noob at sometime ;) also, I know how it is to be new now, as I started a second account when I couldn't log into my main one.....Lots of hard work, lots of hours, but it is more satisfying when you get lvled up.
yea i guess i will have to agree with you there becuz im lvl 22 on am_4 and im only lvl 12 on am_3 adn ye sit takes lots of hard work and lots of hours so in a way i do have to agree wiht u docgreenthumb u auttuly put in the frist comment that makes sense. plus u have all theses high lvl players picking on the low lvl players and they cant defend themself if they are searchign for the stuff to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.