WarriorPlayer

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
WarriorPlayer
Clan
ZubVremena
It infuriates me that this has happened multiple times, and so by sheer accident.

First and second times were me losing precious Topaz that I spent over an hour gathering, the third time was 2/3 of my coins in the Triforge.

I'll keep it short and simple: - Developers, men who made this game, please, for the sake of your playerbase, add a pop up window when you want to sell gems or spend them saying "Are you sure you want to do this?"; sure, it will be an extra click of work, but it'll save so much time farming.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello @WarriorPlayer :giggle:

Thank you for your feedback, its been shared with the development team.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
It infuriates me that this has happened multiple times, and so by sheer accident.

First and second times were me losing precious Topaz that I spent over an hour gathering, the third time was 2/3 of my coins in the Triforge.

I'll keep it short and simple: - Developers, men who made this game, please, for the sake of your playerbase, add a pop up window when you want to sell gems or spend them saying "Are you sure you want to do this?"; sure, it will be an extra click of work, but it'll save so much time farming.
About market, I would suggest using filters. This helps a lot to separate items in window and prevent from selling wrong items. Like if you don't want sell stones, then just choose upgrade items filter and they won't be shown in market window.