TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I said that cuz a traitor in my clan kicked out 20+ players before joining ally and that's shameful that leaders can't narrow out which player had done it cuz of not having login status info on my people, thanks for reading.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
I am sorry for the loss, I have shared your concerns with the team so that if anything is workable information can be offered to the clan leaders

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
minus the traitor part, its still a good idea because in recent years we can only have 80 members and sometimes need to kick to make room. problem is you can't always tell whos active because everyone plays at different times

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Some people are just born to hate people for no reason at all Sheeesh whats wrong with ppl anyways, this post doesn't affect the game negatively whatsoever rather it's a good idea and still some people disagree just for the sake of disagreeing with me.
Big minded people talk about ideas while small minded people talk about the person, thanks for reading. 🕊😎

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
there is nothing against the game rules. choose your right hands & officers carefully
If you were in my shoes, you would know better. All I'm asking is for player login status for clans and ur here trying to counter me, u wouldn't say that if that happened to ally would u lol so try to look from other people's perspective too 🥱