What's new

player-guide needed

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
There really needs to be some sort of player guide available which explains things like hidden game mechanics and what you really get out of the various stats. For example:

Fixed a bug that would allow certain dinosaur and weapon skills to deal damage greater than one sixth of the target's health.
I never even knew that there was supposed to be a rule that you can't deal more than 1/6 of your target's health. That's a major game changer for someone who either has very high damage or very low health.

Also, we all know what stats such as precision, clock, and agility do but its very hard to guess how much your chances of getting a crit or a dodge are influenced, or how much your attack rate increases with clock. This sort of information would be very useful when deciding on a strategy. And then there's focus. I assume that this is meant to counter agility, but I've never noticed it making any difference when equipped and neither has anyone else that I've asked. Some specific info on we should expect to get out of it would be helpful even in determining if a stat is really working properly or if it's bugged.

Tommyrex

Reaction score
Hello good day.

Your suggestion will be taken into consideration, your opinion is very important to us.
We are here to serve you.

Thank you.