What's new

Play Dino Storm with the "client" (without java)

Marie23

Reaction score
Hello :)

[ I'm french, I'm helped of Google Translate, I corrected if I thought I saw errors, so it is still possible that a few words or phrases are not correct ]

I'm on Windows XP and there is therefore no update java. (The only "game Java" as I played is Dinostorm)
There is few months, therefore I wanted to play again, and they say, in form of choice (we will return to it later) that Java was outdated and therefore either have to download the new version or install the client, I could not download anything (in update Java) I told myself "Oh well" ("Tant pis" in french) and I uninstalled Java of my computer :| (to avoid security risks).
_____

And today I was eager to play again, So I again got this message in the form of choice (here it is) :

http://i.imgur.com/0EHCvk7.jpg (in french "télécharger" means "download")

Therefore I installed the client, successful download, I wanted to launch the application but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is happening (not even a message that indicates a problem) :eek:
I uninstalled

It bothers me :confused:

_____

Could you tell me if it's normal that "the client" does not start after being installed ? ( but they say "embedded Java technology" )
/Not forget that\ Java is uninstalled from my computer (It's because of that ? )

Thank your future help :)

arachyd

Reaction score
I believe java is required even with the client.