What's new

Play Dino Storm on Linux!

NoobLinux

Reaction score
Hello cowboys and Rangers! I am announcing an alternative supported by the developers for those who want to play 'Dino Storm' on Linux operating systems almost natively.
As we all know 'Dino Storm' does not offer official direct support for Linux, for those who want to use some Linux distribution and still continue to play the game it ends up being harmed so that's why I created a script in 'bash' for you to install the 'Game Launcher' in a simple and intuitive way in your favorite distribution. To do this, just follow the installation instructions in the Readme.txt file and good game!
This script is guaranteed to work only on distributions based on Ubuntu 18.4.* LTS or preferably 'Linux Mint' and to ensure correct installation the installation script must be run in the 'Command Terminal'.

To download the installation files
Code:
<a href="https://sourceforge.net/projects/nooblinux-repository/files/Jogos/Game%20Launcher/" target="_blank" >"Click Here"</a>
to access the website where the code is hosted!

jordanoff83

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
jordanoff83
Clan
none
Hi, I made an account especially to thank you! I thought there was a typo in the launch script - where "cut -c18-25" and the starting screen was 1920x108 instead 1920x1080, so the game was actually unplayable. After some tinkering and googling I decided to try "cut -c18-26", so the cut command to not cut the last digit of the resolution in the .tmp file and it finally works. So there is no typo in the launch script actually :) I am so glad my little 7-year son could play this game on his linux pc. Thank you again!