What's new

Pachycephalsaurus in PVP

Lightening

Reaction score
In game recently i have seen alot of Maxed players using a Pachy, When used correctly i have seen some of these players easily best Carnos and Brachys. Thats 300% Dino damage 4 second stun in combination with its tankyness and speed could be a killing combination. So i'm asking any Pachy experts how does it Fare in Level 40 fights against other dinos?

raxcave

Reaction score
i also want to know that.. for now i thought of using pachy with vit, strength , agility implant. some say i should put Armour in there.. but not sure with what i should replace it with. agility implant does magic with enhance dodge skill.

Ludiiicrous

Reaction score
Lightening said:
In game recently i have seen alot of Maxed players using a Pachy, When used correctly i have seen some of these players easily best Carnos and Brachys. Thats 300% Dino damage 4 second stun in combination with its tankyness and speed could be a killing combination. So i'm asking any Pachy experts how does it Fare in Level 40 fights against other dinos?

It depends on your level, the implants level, your dino's level, your weapon's level, everything. A pachy isn't very strong for hunting or dueling, but can be very powerful if the implants are good. Using implants like Endurance, Agility, Armour, Vitality or Recovery implants can lead you to having an incredibly difficult dinosaur to kill or defeat in level 40 duel's. I don't have a Pachycephalosaurus myself, but my friend does, and they're level 40, and they're difficult to kill in a Duel. Having a Tyrannosaurus Rex vs a Pachycephalosaurus can lead to a long duel, because they both have strong outputs in combat, but it depends on how good your implants are. That's why it's a good idea to always choose your Implants wisely, and have others as a back up Implant if you need to change them at any time.

arachyd

Reaction score
Agility implant has always been a pachy's best friend.

ARIDER

Reaction score
yeah in the old days i hammerd brachio's and carno's with a lvl 20 pachy with agility