What's new

Option to put Goldcoin in my friends account.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I've been thinking about this idea a lot lately.

In war, there are times when I would want my clan mates to supply build but unfortunately, they are either low on supply or GC or they simply can't afford it. So I'm thinking it would be a nice addition to add a feature that would allow me to give goldcoin to my clanmates so that I wouldn't have to run around the whole map just for supply.

I do know that there's a Paysafe method in doing so but there's some country that doesn't have that option, and also not many of my peers are from Europe.

So, maybe adding an option to "Gift" Goldcoin would be a nice touch.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hellooo, :p

we have auctions for those who cannot place gold coins :D

Greetings Evyus 🎈

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I've been thinking about this idea a lot lately.

In war, there are times when I would want my clan mates to supply build but unfortunately, they are either low on supply or GC or they simply can't afford it. So I'm thinking it would be a nice addition to add a feature that would allow me to give goldcoin to my clanmates so that I wouldn't have to run around the whole map just for supply.

I do know that there's a Paysafe method in doing so but there's some country that doesn't have that option, and also not many of my peers are from Europe.

So, maybe adding an option to "Gift" Goldcoin would be a nice touch.
That's a problem but your offer is not a solution. Some countries paying less for same amount of gold coins compared to some other countries. For instance; Turkish players are paying 24 euros for 22 k gold coins while this value is far different in United Kingdom or Germany.

we have auctions for those who cannot place gold coins :D
5 supply pack for whole server. I doubt it is enough for all. :sneaky:

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
plus with auctions, you have people with tons of dd that bid on everything and have to fight for it. i dont even bother anymore

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
we have auctions for those who cannot place gold coins
I'm fully aware of this but I'd much prefer to put Goldcoin in my friend's account for the Supply Charge or Gels rather than wait at the Auctions. A much better and faster way in war.

Some countries paying less for same amount of gold coins compared to some other countries.
I was thinking that since I'm the person that's going to give the GC, then I should have the option to select how much amount of Gold Coin I want to put on his account, from my Gold Shop.

Regardless of where a player is located, the person giving should be able to choose from his own Gold Shop.