Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Good night, good morning, dear Allies, Enemies, dino Storm players

My name is Jhon jairo, player of america_2 JHOTUGA14

Today I bring you a post, I hope you will help me to show dino storm that if you can revive this great game, I want to know your opinion and also if you like this idea, I hope you will speak in many forums about this topic, show dino storm that if you REALLY LISTEN TO US YOU CAN REVIVE.

To be honest none of us want this game to close the doors, many players are just starting out, just as there are old players.

I KNOW MANY ARE GOING TO SHOOT HATE, BUT I DON'T DO IT TO WIN HATE I DO IT TO REVIVE THIS GAME, THE PLAYERS REALIZED THAT THE MAPS LIKE GOLDFIELDS, MOKON WOODS, ARE COMPLETELY DEAD, EVERYONE IS IN MAUJAK CLAW IN MOUNSTAINS

Well starting with something that can be implanted in the game to make it more dynamic
  • 1) Many people have wanted to have a daily reward, but it is not the reward for entering the game, I mean finishing a certain event in the game, which forces the player to do certain missions to finish, it can be said that they are daily events,
I give an example: Kill a violent brontop in less than 30 seconds, 1 minute, 1: 40 minutes, that the prize is not gold that is 1000 of fame or 10000 of dinos dollars. That is not a single one that are several.

Another example: a race from Insley to Scott, we know that there will be no balance when having level 55 with resistance, for those cases it could only be done if a high level adapts to a low level.

One more example, this example could be a bit more fun, because it could be called outlaw hunting, let's say a player kills another player but it was not in a 1v1 duel, this killed him because yes, and that the game has the option to report the player as an outlaw, so the other players start their hunt with a prize of 10,000 dino dollars depending on the levels, if it is a higher level, kill one below the prize would be 5,000 dino dollars, the highest prize is if the outlaw is of the same level as the hunter,

Example: I kill my partner and he denounces me as an outlaw, that my head for killing me while I have the outlaw is 10,000 dollars to the first one who kills me, the rest will be less.

I say that the past event can be interesting due to the fact that the allies could play with each other and hunt each other, without the need for an enemy to come to kill us..

And THEY WILL WONDER WHY I SHOULD PUT THIS: JUST SO THAT THE PLAYERS DO NOT GET BORED, THAT IT WILL NOT JUST BE UP THE LEVEL BECAUSE THERE ARE PLAYERS WHO RAISE IN 2 WEEKS 10 LEVELS RISE FAST, BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO DO, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE, THE JOKE OF IMPLEMENTING THAT IS TO BE ABLE TO ENSURE THAT THE PLAYER IS CONNECTED TO THE GAME, AND THAT WOULD BRING A GIGASTESE BENEFIT TO YOU

• 2) PREVIOUSLY THERE WERE CODES THAT ONE COULD USE TO GET THE GOLD LOOK AND MUCH MORE
this kind of monthly content would be great to get back into the game, reload codes for the game and not the annual new year code

• 3) Speaking of the events that take place every certain month or time, it is very repetitive to be doing the same event every year, I DO NOT SAY THAT THEY DELETE OR CHANGE IT, I say that they add more events, they can be a weekly event such as killing 10 players without being killed before, (this would help and compensate for the daily outlaw events since this one is about killing), and the other is from being hunter to player

• 4 ) This can be a daily event it can help the enemies to give you encouragement to continue fighting for the map.
As it would be, going to the point, it would be to give a reward of 10 gold to the one who captures the portal and if he keeps it for 15 minutes without being drained, I think that thanks to this event the enemies want to do the event

• 5) For my last opinion about the daily events, do pvp competition or (1vs1), where all the players in a new map are full 55 all, (BUT ONLY IN THAT COMPETITION MAP NOT WAR MAP)
This event will serve the players to participate in daily or weekly competitions, which will be reset every day or week as you like.

I HOPE THAT THIS POST WILL BECOME VIRAL IN THIS COMMUNITY, AND DINO STORM LISTEN TO US, LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO COLLABORATE US

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THE MAPS

Stop looking from the developers side, they need to look from the players side, today there are still many unhappy players for the map, many of us want the old map to return to dino storm, but as we all know the old map is for proplayer, or rather fame is not taken by the clan

So I'm thinking and if they mount the old map again, but with the facilities we have today, that the teleporters work with the suppliers normally, the clans will continue to be clans, fame will continue to reach the inventory of each clan, the only one The difference is that the map would be the same as before, many remember RUSSELL as the carnage where enemies and allies face death.

We continue with the facilities, the portals and the recovery areas should also return, only that the portals will fulfill their function of teleporting it does not matter if it is in an outlaw or a duelist, but if it is in obvious red it will not fulfill a certain function, they previously needed kits to be able fulfill their objective, that they continue to be with dino dollars as their current function, and the recovery zones would obviously only serve for that to revive, AT THIS POINT YOU WIN BECAUSE BETWEEN MORE INSTALLATION YOU NEED MORE LOAD OF SUPPLIERS, but as I said before fame will be saved in the clan inventory, the capacity of the clans will continue to be 80 person capacity, with this form as it currently happens there may be more war more betrayals.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, BECAUSE IT KEEPS THE PLAYER ENTERTAINED, BECAUSE THEY SHOULD RETURN THE MAPS BEFORE

• 1) Because the player entertained himself looking for the items in a different environment, the items were not the same. Each map had its items, that was essential in the game because the idea of the maps was to travel between maps to explore the corners, the items were not the same in each map that is very important,
also that the struggles between levels to get their improvement would be more of an effort because there would be more people

• 2) Now about the war on the maps, previously there was combat strategy, there were surprise attacks, being a map where the roads were skipped or rather labyrinths one could meet the enemies at any time, when updating the map As it is now, they took that important part from the game when fighting, you will say but what does that have to do with the maps, well a lot
Because it was the intensity with which it was given, WE ARE WHAT WE PLAY YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GAVE US THE GAME, that's why I ask you to listen to us and do not leave us behind, we want to see dino storm as it was at first a marvel of game .

To conclude this point, because this new map is horrible, because in war, war is very linear, the roads are very narrow, it is only one path, it is fun to have several roads to get to the same point, shortcuts as before you could pass the map

• 3) This point is important, the Max limit is level 55 and there are 5 maps, surely they will think that is good to buy more suppliers, but they are right, but that is not the point.
The point is if the dino storm maps return as they were before with level 55 I do not know how they would raise it, but, suddenly, goldfields and mokon Woods are from level 5 to level 24 as they were before, Green Volcano and Cold Claw are from level 25 to 44 and finally Majuak Mounstains would be 45 to 54, and if they put another map that is not a level map, that is a map to collect, as well as all the maps in the game, but this new map would be is also level 45 to 54.

Why do this: since players want to explore and exploit the environment we all want to do everything the game offers us from going to war to doing a 1 versus 1 duel or draining

Now the design of the maps, the current designs are disgusting, it is not only said by me but by an entire community, you say that we are only a minority, that is why I have taken the trouble to write all this, so that you become aware and know that what we want is to play and enjoy we do not want the game to die

DINO STORM IS NOT GOING TO DIE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ARE KILLING US

We all know that there are bugs that we kill to collect, they drop their items of x1 x2 x3 x4, that does not have to change, it can continue to be the same method of hunting, but with the old map, I hope this continues, but with its respective modification with the old map,

I also think that if they remove the x4 and put the x1 as it was before with the difference that it is much more money, that is, more frequent,

or also this option, that they create another gel that is called something like, item probability (with the intention that of x1 x2 x3 x4) this serves you developers because people would buy those items to go hunting

• TALKING ABOUT MAPS
It would be very beneficial for you developers if the game has more map for more suppliers, which means buying more suppliers, but this map would not be about fame, I hope you take this idea seriously because it can be fun.

Today there are many bosses in games, many of those bosses are difficult to kill, I want to get to this point, you can create a map where there are Rex bosses, bandit bosses, as well as those of the events, but this would be in a different map than we all know today, I mean create a map that has the following levels in 1 single map

5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55. As you may wonder, the map would not go as it does now, which goes like this, 1,2,3,4,5 if not that This would go five in five. How would the bosses work then; These bosses would appear on the maps at different levels, we can say that a level 55 boss is at the entrance of the new map, the bosses will not always be the same they would rotate by levels, by dino, by bandits, we may face today to a level 40 boss that is brachiosaurus and tomorrow a veteran bandit, that goes in ankylosaurus or any other dino that is at that time, that those bosses drop skins, improvements, let's say they won't drop 1 or 2 if not 15 or 20, but There is if luck plays that they release those that each one needs that quality 5 skins come out but they will not be used for the triforja, since later it would be very easy for them,

Obviously this map will not have fights for the portals, since these will be dominated by dino ville, there would be no recovery facilities on this map, whoever dies will ville to revive. They should implement this idea because being a boss monster would attract people who like to team fight against monsters and do some daily or weekly hunting.

• 5) Returning to the fifth point above where I indicate the pvp or 1vs1 dueling competitions, talk about a new map, the idea is; as dino storm is a game focused on 1vs1, that would serve to distract the player, a map where you do free pvp competition and competition implemented by you, this map as I said would not be war, it should be the focus of enjoying a good afternoon of pvp .
They may wonder why they should implement this fifth point: so there are players who like to drain attack the facilities fight in war, there is a population that also likes to do pvp, and this if it would work, it would distract them and keep them in the game.

But yes, it must be made clear that this does not mean that the other map you can not do pvp, and in the others you would risk staying as an outlaw or duelist.

GOOD GOING TO ANOTHER POINT
ADVERTISING

The game of dino storm for years does not make a single advertisement, because of those the game has decreased its population, servers that were previously mentioned in all parts no longer do, an example: America 2 I am from that server , I have realized that their population of people has decreased so much that they are only seen when they are in Maujak Mountains, this is the most important thing in a game because if there are no people who play it, it would be useless to have it

ADVERTISING IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN A GAME WITH PEOPLE

What is the use of advertising if the game does not give what the players really want to take advantage of, dino storm can revive if you want, because there are still many people who play it, but everything would improve if you want, something that we hope is that advertising reaches many in many countries, that is seen on Facebook, on Google, on youtuber, even right now as anime has become famous, advertise in anime groups, wherever they can advertise, do it, do it Losers get it back, as long as you do your best for this game

LASTLY I HAVE SEEN THAT THE PLAYERS OF DINO STORM ARE DEMANDING THAT THE GAME GO MOBILE

Dear developers, do not miss this opportunity, I launched a mobile version, which connected with the current dino storm servers, we would not only see people playing on computer but also on mobile,

That it would help them to play on mobile; It would be facilitated by many people who use the mobile as a game instrument and play dino storm, many children would play it because currently the greatest demand not only on computers or consoles, also a large population plays on mobile phones, obviously consoles and pc are better and sell more, as nowadays mobile users are called gamers, many of them will also want to try this wonderful game

DEVELOPERS, THE IDEA OF DINO STORM IS NOT TO LET HIM DIE, IT IS TO RE-LIVE IT, IT IS TO BECOME A GAME WHERE ONE CAN SEE LOW LEVELS GROW, SEE PEOPLE WHO GET HURT, AND PEOPLE WHO WILL ARRIVE, THE ONLY THING WE WANT IS THEIR USERS THEY GIVE US THE BEST ATTENTION, AND I HOPE YOU WILL PAY ATTENTION TO THIS DOCUMENT, I HOPE THAT YOU CALL FOR A SIGNATURE COLLECTION, OR THAT YOU SEE THAT THIS POST GETS VIRAL AND GIVES US ATTENTION, TO WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING IT CAPITAL LETTER AND THAT'S WHY IT IS IN BLACK.

ATT: EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT ME

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Agreed with some parts and disagreed with most.

Unfortunately as far as I know, before implementing any idea, developers have to discuss among themselves what the outcome of that idea would be. In terms of Physical effect (how the servers would be affected), in terms of in-game performance, what solution this idea is providing and etc..

Additionally, I remember someone saying that the Developers reading ideas on Forum are not the decision-maker.

LASTLY I HAVE SEEN THAT THE PLAYERS OF DINO STORM ARE DEMANDING THAT THE GAME GO MOBILE

Dear developers, do not miss this opportunity, I launched a mobile version, which connected with the current dino storm servers, we would not only see people playing on computer but also on mobile,
Disagree.

And, considering some factors of how the game is right now, I'm confident that this would never happen.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i agree with most exept the mobile thing. NO we DO NOT need it on mobile. Devs need to solve this bottleneck that is the hardware issue. they know all theese ideas are mostly good and beneficial. i will make a poll/survey to see who would sacrifise a year with no updates to give you time so that you can fix the servers. There is money to be spent im aware but if that means that the return will be 10x or more, i see it as a colossal save.