What's new

Opinion about the game, after the changes in the portals.

-TroubleMaker-

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
..BadWolf..
Clan
Lonely-Wolf
Well, I don't use the forum much, but I think it's necessary to give my opinion on the current situation of the game.

When the ''endgame3'' update was announced, I and I believe many players thought it would be an improvement of the old system and not a complete change, so much so that I even suggested and gave some ideas for changes at the time (just look at the message history).

I confess that even so, at first, I was excited about the changes, with that feeling of ''finally something new'', even though I saw many people complaining and not liking the changes. And I even defended the changes made and tried to see the positive side. But as the days went by, I saw that the complaints actually made sense, the new way that wars in the game work became much more boring and predictable, being part of an alliance is still mandatory, if you want to try to have something (one of the goals of the update was to reduce the influence of alliances, but it only increased.), there is no longer a surprise factor and no need to make good strategies, everything became a boring routine, where the same thing always happens every day, the lack of interest of players in this new form of "wars" is clear, most of my friends and clanmates only enter once a week, just to chat, I myself don't play frequently anymore. For players who only use the game as a dating site or just to chat with other people, the update really didn't make that much of a difference, but for players who like PvP (the majority), it was a huge limitation and disappointment.

I know that the intention of the update was good, to make the game more "fair", but we must recognize that this is not what happened, in certain aspects the game got much worse, especially in terms of fun.

I also know that the old system had many flaws and injustices, but I wonder, wouldn't it have been better to have improved this system? And not to have changed it completely, after all the game lasted more than 10 years with the old system (that should mean something, right?).

I think that there was a lack of more objective communication when the update was announced, "We intend to completely change the way the gameplay around the portals works, what do you think?", as I said before, most people must have thought that it would be an improvement on the old system and not a complete change.

The single-path maps that already limited battles a lot, now even the portals have more limitations... PvP was the main source of fun in the game, there should be more aspects that encourage competitiveness and not more limitations!