razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
I think the number of conflict phase should be reduced by 2. There is no need to have a conflict phase at 1 am or 7 am like how on earth would you be able to wake up in the night to defend your building like for me for example in EU server 7am is 5 am for me this doesn’t make any sense. I hope that these 2 phases get canceled.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We usually liked to have a single conflict phase per day, but the community liked to have more. What if we would have 3 conflict phasds but closer together around prime time? Where the protection phase inbetwen is about 1 hour long?

Would be a good round of feedback as we had a single conflict Phase for a few weeks and the current cycle. Both have pro an cons for sure. Let us know what you think

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
We usually liked to have a single conflict phase per day, but the community liked to have more. What if we would have 3 conflict phasds but closer together around prime time? Where the protection phase inbetwen is about 1 hour long?

Would be a good round of feedback as we had a single conflict Phase for a few weeks and the current cycle. Both have pro an cons for sure. Let us know what you think
So... that would be making conflict phase split into 2 rounds 0o? 1st round then 1 hr break then 2nd round 0o?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
There is no need to have a conflict phase at 1 am or 7 am like how on earth would you be able to wake up in the night to defend your building like for me for example in EU server 7am is 5 am for me this doesn’t make any sense.
You defend your Site the same way you were defending them when it was possible to attack 24/7.

How were you managing when the attacks were all day long with no break, i.e 24/7?

We don't need less conflicts hours. In many servers despite them being Europe servers there are players who are have the American Timezone. Same for AM servers, where there are players who have Europe timezone. Same for the Asia Server.

Having only one conflict phase, specially around peak hours means that you are putting a large group of defenders against a small group of attackers.

We all know that big numbers will have a large advantage.

Having those attack phases during hours of non-peak, spice things up. It's not a disadvantage to anyone. The previous system defenders had to defend 24 hours a day. So they should adapt to the new system which is better in every way in terms of defending hours.

From experiences, if I were defender, I would ask for less conflict phase simply from a convenience perspective. Nothing more.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
yeee the conflict schedule is alright...
HAHAH its so random someone brought up about the schedule after playing the EG3 for so long...

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
They probably doubted devs would listen/change this.
Still more conflict phases means more chances for attacker to get some builds so i don't really see why multiple conflict phases is bad.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
They probably doubted devs would listen/change this.
Still more conflict phases means more chances for attacker to get some builds so i don't really see why multiple conflict phases is bad.
currently war cant even last 40-50 mins,,, whats the point in extending phases to 2hrs .... if war ends in 15-20 mins....

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
I think the number of conflict phase should be reduced by 2. There is no need to have a conflict phase at 1 am or 7 am like how on earth would you be able to wake up in the night to defend your building like for me for example in EU server 7am is 5 am for me this doesn’t make any sense. I hope that these 2 phases get canceled.
The current conflict phases are pretty much fine and everyone should be already used to them by now, and none is even complaining so I don’t know..

Personally I don’t mind any phases except the 7am it’s the most ”boring” one not because there’s less defenders but there’s also less attackers, sometimes even none to attack so it’s more like a peaceful phase on europe servers (I don’t know how this phase performs on AM servers)

Sometimes there’s a couple attackers at 7am but it’s not really common as the other phases as it’s early morning and most aren’t available for it

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
You defend your Site the same way you were defending them when it was possible to attack 24/7.

How were you managing when the attacks were all day long with no break, i.e 24/7?

We don't need less conflicts hours. In many servers despite them being Europe servers there are players who are have the American Timezone. Same for AM servers, where there are players who have Europe timezone. Same for the Asia Server.

Having only one conflict phase, specially around peak hours means that you are putting a large group of defenders against a small group of attackers.

We all know that big numbers will have a large advantage.

Having those attack phases during hours of non-peak, spice things up. It's not a disadvantage to anyone. The previous system defenders had to defend 24 hours a day. So they should adapt to the new system which is better in every way in terms of defending hours.

From experiences, if I were defender, I would ask for less conflict phase simply from a convenience perspective. Nothing more.
Yes I agree with you. But this current phase time (1am) and (7am) make no sense as we are all tired from other 3 phases we can’t keep up with it i say 3 phases are the sweet spot

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Yes I agree with you. But this current phase time (1am) and (7am) make no sense as we are all tired from other 3 phases we can’t keep up with it i say 3 phases are the sweet spot
1 am and 7 am are for people who cant make it during ds peak hours time but still want to have the chance to participate in war I feel...

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
1 am and 7 am are for people who cant make it during ds peak hours time but still want to have the chance to participate in war I feel...
I don’t see online players at those hours in my server it’s because sleeping time?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's a sweet spot for the defenders only.

And are you saying that defenders will not be able to log in the game during those hours? If yes, then the way you're thinking about the game is wrong.

Because there should be a balance in the gameplay between the 2 parties.

Risk — Return Tradeoff.

As a defender, If you want to have the luxury of holding sites, then you should put in the extra effort of taking care of the sites during all hours.

Higher risk of losing it during sleep time, higher rewards my friend.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
It's a sweet spot for the defenders only.

And are you saying that defenders will not be able to log in the game during those hours? If yes, then the way you're thinking about the game is wrong.

Because there should be a balance in the gameplay between the 2 parties.

Risk — Return Tradeoff.

As a defender, If you want to have the luxury of holding sites, then you should put in the extra effort of taking care of the sites during all hours.

Higher risk of losing it during sleep time, higher rewards my friend.
But at what cost?

Is it worth it for those servers who lost hope in defending so they just started to swap sites?

Yes everyone wants the luxury of being able to hold sites, and who wants it should be mentally prepared to put in all the efforts.

But if that person also has to pick a side, why be a defender when you can be an attacker? Draining with the minimal efforts and stealing this fame which the defending clan spent their dds to hold it and produce this fame, and you just came and took it for free.

Most attackers on servers refuse to hold sites as they believe attacking and stealing the fame is benefiting them more, and it actually is since attacking is free and holding sites isn’t free at all

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
Also yes, for example on europe servers there’s also americans or people who have opposite timezones, but this phase also affects both defenders and attackers where it’s early morning for them, for example on my server today we had 2 attackers at 7am, they only could take 3 basic sites (which is honestly nothing) because we still outnumber them even at that hour, sometimes it’s just a really quiet phase so I end up turning off my pc and going back to continue my beauty sleep

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
for me only 7am phrase could be moved to 8 am
all rest sounds good

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

Frist thing: I am moving this thread to English forum xD

Another one, in my opinion the actual vulnerable times are amazing.. everyone can defend or attack.. who work in mornings can defend in afternoons, who works in afternoons can defend or attack in nights or mornings.. oh if have AM players playing in EU servers they need to take They home time and adjust to join in the game..
The devs works with the world's times.. and no specific to a player xD

Greetings Evyus!