Sinator

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Xx_KILLER_xX
Clan
Beloved and Hated
the update is only good for lvl max but for low lvl as me it's trash to behonest can't get more dds i was in 1 day can get more than +900k dds but look now can't reach 200k

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Even though I decided to quit the game 2 months ago, and I'm not playing it anymore, reading all this stuff about update made me confused. Like ok maybe u guys boosted a bit higher lvls BUT with this u made lifes of low lvl ones 2x harder. The trash look value rework is a good option, but it was unnecessary to change literally everything else.

Sinator

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Xx_KILLER_xX
Clan
Beloved and Hated
yeah they have to

Sinator

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Xx_KILLER_xX
Clan
Beloved and Hated
now we can see that trash loots are usefull than regular items like hooow xD, they must change just the trash loots making them usefull and let the other things like they was before no need to change everything else pfff

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
there are bug: simple and powerful gone from the inventory, but I didn't notice how everything was transformed into a 1k boosters, was more, when we got 10k boosters on place

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The main dollar income is now mainly the so called "trash loot" that has no other use then selling it on the market. This allows easier upgrading your items as you dont need to sell the upgrade items to earn dollars. Now you can earn both at the same time.

We needed to reduce the dollar value of all items that "multidropped" when attacking higherlevel units. As this was distrubing the dollar economy curve where there where spikes when close to the next tier. (eg. level 30, 40, 50)

Overall you should earn more dollars than before even on low levels across a period while you level up.

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
This is the Best update. 🤩 for lows also. They can make 55 lvl in few months. Dont need stay in spawn areas for months make Dd for upgrade items and for war. Good job Devs. 👍

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
This allows easier upgrading your items as you dont need to sell the upgrade items to earn dollars. Now you can earn both at the same time.
My lower lvl clanmates say the same

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
the update is only good for lvl max but for low lvl as me it's trash to behonest can't get more dds i was in 1 day can get more than +900k dds but look now can't reach 200k
let me guess, you kept farming on smilo spots?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
even as a low lvl 33 i like this update. Ppl used to level up way too fast. I know this may sound stupid but we absolutly need low lvls. If a new player joins and doesent see anyone until he reaches 45-50 that is a problem and the low lvl will zhink the game is dead and boring. I like where the updates are heading. Its easy to critizise and have plenty of br accs with vios. Enjoy the game more damn it

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
even as a low lvl 33 i like this update. Ppl used to level up way too fast. I know this may sound stupid but we absolutly need low lvls. If a new player joins and doesent see anyone until he reaches 45-50 that is a problem and the low lvl will zhink the game is dead and boring. I like where the updates are heading. Its easy to critizise and have plenty of br accs with vios. Enjoy the game more damn it
just for those that say the upgrading is harder and it isnt but even if it was this would be the benefit

Danny99s

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Danny99s
Clan
Greek Aces
Reverse the mob spawning location and make them stay in that area. Now there are 80 herds each with alpha and veterans in choke point.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
@Alewx please, can I do something about the bug in which all boosters disappear every day? tech support still doesn't help, if I don't get it in the end, I won't be able to play it, I don't want to watch every day how my basic change from 7k into less 1k, how my vio 4k into 1k or powerfulls 10k into 1k, it comes from yesterday-today cicle, i cant play normally

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
@Alewx please, can I do something about the bug in which all boosters disappear every day? tech support still doesn't help, if I don't get it in the end, I won't be able to play it, I don't want to watch every day how my basic change from 7k into less 1k, how my vio 4k into 1k or powerfulls 10k into 1k, it comes from yesterday-today cicle, i cant play normally
tbh i'd doubt they do anything unless you have a video. i had a similar thing years ago and the answer was pretty much "hey we dont see a reason to help. adios" :V

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
tbh i'd doubt they do anything unless you have a video. i had a similar thing years ago and the answer was pretty much "hey we dont see a reason to help. adios" :V
Same what is here still whit rexes battle cry. Sometimes i dont know in which universum i screamed the enemy 😏😖