lukiop

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- vAny vidi vici -
Clan
- SV -
Hello, i would like to ask, since the new skins from lilys shop are now cheaper to buy with crowns for example Supreme Feathers which now cost 200 crowns instead of 3655, which isnt fair against players that bought this skins with old price, i was thinking maybe adding a feature to sell old skins for their old price so players can get their crowns back? Or somehow penalise this players with crowns? After this update, people who saved their crowns can now get more skins and therefore more chances to get attributes they want, unlike the players who bought skins with old prices.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I can understand where you are coming from but the new items offered in lilys store are different colored ones. The one you purchased earlier will be exclusive for a longer period time until they re-appear in the store. There will be no refund etc.

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Maybe instead of switching lily shop all the time just leave old features (with their prices) and add new ones. Like that people who were not fast enough to collect all sc can get them still = they will still be playing and joining in elections instead of just giving up on it.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Maybe instead of switching lily shop all the time just leave old features (with their prices) and add new ones. Like that people who were not fast enough to collect all sc can get them still = they will still be playing and joining in elections instead of just giving up on it.
I think the idea is that all those items will be in a rotation. For example this year's spring collection will be back in Lily's store next year for spring (or after 2 years etc.)

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Interesting take on maybe it will be that way it all depends on how devs decide to do with that shop(excluding jump link and rex which they never touch).

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I think the idea is that all those items will be in a rotation. For example this year's spring collection will be back in Lily's store next year for spring (or after 2 years etc.)
i get it but i doubt community is going to wait 2 years for the same items to be deployed - most of it will leave, like theyre doing currently.

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Domino
Clan
-
Can't you make the store season-bound? Like in Destiny 2, for example, where old season weapons can be bought if desired but with a slight markup.

For example (including prices)

Season 2:
  • Skin A = 1500 crowns
  • Skin B = 1500 crowns

Season 1 (previous season):
  • Skin A = 5000 crowns
  • Skin B = 5000 crowns

This way, players can still buy the skins, but the price is higher because the season is already done.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
If a quarter of a year is too fast, then i'm just speechless.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
If a quarter of a year is too fast, then i'm just speechless.
Add time in lily's shop, which says when the collection will be refreshed then and how many days left for us to get what we want :v