xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
How about to make level 1 t-rex available for everybody that already has won his or hers t-rex(even without sheriff)? It is kinda weird to be able to get your t-rex without sheriff but to be unable to buy it level 1

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
How about to make level 1 t-rex available for everybody that already has won his or hers t-rex(even without sheriff)? It is kinda weird to be able to get your t-rex without sheriff but to be unable to buy it level 1
Sure, let's make it availabe to get for everyone and also let's change his price to 1 dd instead of 5k gc :v

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Sure, let's make it availabe to get for everyone and also let's change his price to 1 dd instead of 5k gc :v
Despite finding your reply funny I will explain the whole idea. T-rex ain't for free. You need to spend lots and lots and lots of fame and time and you need to win multiple elections(not one) to get it. And once you got it, and i repeat for you and everybody else to comprehend NOT FOR FREE, you can;t buy it as on level 1 even if you already got it. Allowing people who ALREADY HAVE WON their T-REX through LOTS AND LOTS OF ELECTIONS and so on perhaps will be a GOOD MARKETING STRATEGY NOT ONLY AS A FINANCIAL ADD ON FOR SPLITSCREEN STUDIOS but will encourage people to actually spend their time in getting it. There's no new things in this game. No new "action" and "thrill". You got my point? If not i'll probably draw something.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Despite finding your reply funny I will explain the whole idea. T-rex ain't for free. You need to spend lots and lots and lots of fame and time and you need to win multiple elections(not one) to get it. And once you got it, and i repeat for you and everybody else to comprehend NOT FOR FREE, you can;t buy it as on level 1 even if you already got it. Allowing people who ALREADY HAVE WON their T-REX through LOTS AND LOTS OF ELECTIONS and so on perhaps will be a GOOD MARKETING STRATEGY NOT ONLY AS A FINANCIAL ADD ON FOR SPLITSCREEN STUDIOS but will encourage people to actually spend their time in getting it. There's no new things in this game. No new "action" and "thrill". You got my point? If not i'll probably draw something.
You see the problem is that baby rex is a special dino, coming only on Fred ex and not on events and sales like other babies. Currently sheriff position is not as exclusive as it was before (bcs of the simple fact that t-rex is no longer obtainable through it). If we will make the same thing for 1 lvl rexy in the same time we will also make sheriff lose it's value since then only benefit from it would be clothes, 1/2 pieces of skin and your name on the monument (if you are lucky). That's why imo only sheriffs should be able to buy baby rex. Don't narrow more possibilities of sheriff election.