MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Tired of buying skins or clothes with thousand of gold coins and not getting the attribute you prefer? well here is an AMAZING solution.

How about a new Flash sales that offers only skins and clothes? Yup just skins and clothes, No power gel, no ranger items, no baby dinos, just skins and clothes

Just like the old days, every skin we could get from Flash Sales would carry the Vitality attribute, but this time we want more options and that attribute must be shown before we buy them (NOT AFTER, NOT RANDOMLY)

Tried of waiting the attribute you prefer because there is just SO MANY attributes out there? How about a Vote before the flash sales comes about the attribute that we as Dino Storm Community would be prefer and eliminate the rest? Yup, no more Claws, no more Agility, no more bulls.... :D

In short : Vote for the attibute you want > Wait for it > GET IT

NEW FLASH SALES - like nothing you have seen before!

(For Devs/GMs : please know that considering this idea would bring much profit, many players are ready to spend much gold coins on these items if they can have the attibute they prefer)

(For other players : please write your feedback about my idea, it would be nice if you could support it)

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Hello, I think we could have some changes during the promotions, but I think in a different way:

1. Keeping all items that are currently sold;
2. When a customization item is being sold, 3 possible attributes will be shown to it, so you will have 33.3% chance to get the attribute that most interested you.

It would be cool if when Maujak Mountains were released we had a weekend of promotions only with the new attributes, new implants, technologies and weapons :D

The more we discuss an idea, the better it gets, I hope the gaming community is active to build an ever-better Dino Storm. Thanks for reading.