NEW END-GAME UPDATE NEED !!

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
The_HONOUR
Clan
After all the past updates, most of the gaming community would agree that the updates are complete failures.

I don't want to demoralize the developers by just mentioning this failure here, but it might also be a good idea to offer some solution suggestions.

1- Buildings should not be completely closed to attacks after changing hands. Instead, players should purchase protection time using dino dollars in the clan, for a maximum of 2-3 hours.

2-As all players constantly say, it may be good to bring new dinosaurs and new weapons. No one wants new levels. Instead, people will be happier to buy new dinosaurs and weapons.
3-How does the idea of adding 3.skill to dinosaurs and weapons sound and also some existing dysfunctional skills should be replaced
4-Players have previously expressed their desire to update the maps, the maps should be reshaped to allow for more tactical movements
5-I think it's time to add armor to dinosaurs :)
6- I also think that DV should stop take buildings and leave it to the players.
7-attack times should be removed as before, this restricts players' freedom to attack whenever they want

Attachments

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
-new levels, dino, weapon etc so that ppl who are max level now has something to do again.
-24/7 attack possible, like in the past
-max number of buildings for each clan

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@- TryDowN - Thank you for sharing your thoughts. All your suggestions are quite good but I like the 1st one the most. I will discuss it with the team to see if it's workable. Further, when we have a new map we will have new max levels. Our team is working hard on things and many things are under process and discussion, so let's hope for the best. :giggle:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I think it was not clear, but new levels are no longer necessary because leveling up is tedious, 55 is enough, if there are new maps they should be for level 55 with level 55 mobs.

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
The_HONOUR
Clan
I think it was not clear, but new levels are no longer necessary because leveling up is tedious, 55 is enough, if there are new maps they should be for level 55 with level 55 mobs.
It was just mentioned in our clan group and 5-6 people said they wouldn't play if the new level came xD

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Things could be tuned down a lot to fit for a higher lvl introduction
55lvl could feel like 35 and 70 or whatever the new lvl could be the equivalent of 55lvl if that makes sense?

Although i do agree we dont need more grinding, at this point anything new is acceptable to some degree.
Things are running very dry in terms of content

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Things could be tuned down a lot to fit for a higher lvl introduction
55lvl could feel like 35 and 70 or whatever the new lvl could be the equivalent of 55lvl if that makes sense?
Once again, NO

Although i do agree we dont need more grinding, at this point anything new is acceptable to some degree.
Things are running very dry in terms of content
Of course, the game now relies on a future variety of content based on PvP or Pve activities but keeping the level 55 maximum. And that's what's new in today's MMOs.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Once again, NO

Of course, the game now relies on a future variety of content based on PvP or Pve activities but keeping the level 55 maximum. And that's what's new in today's MMOs.
Yes yes no more higher level pls 🙏 🙏

rars

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
erms
Clan
No clan
I agree we need new content but not new levels, this above are my ideas.
  • Introduction of new dungeons.
  • x2 event on weekends:
    • For selling Dino Dollars or maybe fame.
  • Collection reward system:
    • For skins, clothes, and titles, etc.
    • That provides stat boosts like STR (Strength), DMG (Damage), and HP (Health Points).

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
I agree we need new content but not new levels, this above are my ideas.
  • Introduction of new dungeons.
  • x2 event on weekends:
    • For selling Dino Dollars or maybe fame.
  • Collection reward system:
    • For skins, clothes, and titles, etc.
    • That provides stat boosts like STR (Strength), DMG (Damage), and HP (Health Points).
Best to link dino storm to steel legion storyline, cause steel legion is close to ds theme with ore mining theme and wild wild west theme... Maybe fighting steel legion ai robots steampunk robots as dungeon monster and the boss could be a big robots etc.... By doing these players might wanna know explore more on steel legion game after playing the dungeon raids

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
@- TryDowN - Thank you for sharing your thoughts. All your suggestions are quite good but I like the 1st one the most. I will discuss it with the team to see if it's workable. Further, when we have a new map we will have new max levels. Our team is working hard on things and many things are under process and discussion, so let's hope for the best. :giggle:
no more new levels please, just a new map, possibly add more dinosaurs and guns into content, and the new map shall obtain to level55 mobs, and gates go as far as the level55, also maybe increase the number of inv slots and wh etc

W-A-S-Y-L

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
W-A-S-Y-L
Clan
_For-x-The-x-Horde_
After all the past updates, most of the gaming community would agree that the updates are complete failures.

I don't want to demoralize the developers by just mentioning this failure here, but it might also be a good idea to offer some solution suggestions.

1- Buildings should not be completely closed to attacks after changing hands. Instead, players should purchase protection time using dino dollars in the clan, for a maximum of 2-3 hours.

2-As all players constantly say, it may be good to bring new dinosaurs and new weapons. No one wants new levels. Instead, people will be happier to buy new dinosaurs and weapons.
3-How does the idea of adding 3.skill to dinosaurs and weapons sound and also some existing dysfunctional skills should be replaced
4-Players have previously expressed their desire to update the maps, the maps should be reshaped to allow for more tactical movements
5-I think it's time to add armor to dinosaurs :)
6- I also think that DV should stop take buildings and leave it to the players.
7-attack times should be removed as before, this restricts players' freedom to attack whenever they want
I think they should bring back old skills instead of adding 3, for 9 years no one complained about skills...Is there even a small chance that old skills will be restored someday?

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
I think they should bring back old skills instead of adding 3, for 9 years no one complained about skills...Is there even a small chance that old skills will be restored someday?
old skills also werent the best.

IMO some dinos should have skills that would also benefit others apart from yourself,
although to be fair this will get extremely out of hand so i also wouldnt suggest it but we all know for a fact that it is almost never a 1v1 especially when it comes to war and whatnot

I would agree though that new skills although its something new not every skill is good,
i would still like kinda the old system with the introduction of new type of buffs debuffs

For example an easy dino to play around with: Rex

His first ability as it is now its pretty much a bite with bleed which sounds very nice but its technically awful because it also doesnt make sense for the dino chosen.

What could be done instead is this,

Increase damage of this skill from 400% to 600% and instead of bleeding the enemy would be under the status effect:

Bone break

Now what is bone break and what could it do? Well it could slightly decrease the enemy speed while preventing it from healing and using any movement abilities for example coelos 2nd ability or pachy first ability for lets say 10 seconds?

Idk about roar but this was a simple example with the introduction of something new to the game to change pvp a bit.

Now i know this or anything related to this will possibly not happen at any given time but at least we can be creative about it

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Lol imagine they add new max lvl 65

I can see how 99% of the community will be gone, a mass of posts on fb and dc about selling accounts.

Add more level = kill the game.

Honestly if you really really want to add new max lvl then decrease for about 50% exp that is needed currently for each lvl to be achieved.

Moving on I cant imagine grinding 10m exp, even with gels and ds+ getting around 30k max per quest, which also takes 50min to be finished.

LMAO

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
At this point they should just either add new dinos and guns or new map on which every week there will be different event so that the community can actually have something to do after reaching impossible boring grind to 55 (not like most of them just give up at 50 lol)

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Maybe instead of new levels introduce more variation between levels? Since new 'cyber dino' thing is coming maybe maujak mountains could have those as mobs? And other evolutions spread across previous maps accordingly, also new quest types would also be welcomed considering that many group quests are mostly done solo there could be more unique n new quests instead that are enjoyable instead of painfully slow and difficult for new players which in turn could bring more attention to the game n make it more enjoyable since it's well, a game. Also maybe for max level players instead of quests giving experience it could give a fair amount of DDs instead as an alternative way to make money in end-game.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
are cyber dino's actually confirmed?? that would bring back a ton of ppl just for the wow effect. great job boys!! :)

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
are cyber dino's actually confirmed?? that would bring back a ton of ppl just for the wow effect. great job boys!! :)
Confirmed yes, so far as Highway said only Centro has the cyber dino style for now. But in general these cyber dinos are gonna take a while to be released / tested, and will most likely cost Silver Crowns, these were confirmed by Highway on eu1's english global

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Enigma
when we have a new map we will have new max levels.
since 2021 players disagreed with the updates you wanted to bring, why do you guys keep bringing these updates which 90% of community doesnt want? i hope you checked activity status on servers since the updates came on. noone asked for a change of this game back then but now people does , you are supposed to look for a meaning under this

respectfully

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
cyber skin or whatever if im to be completely honest even if it gets changes on it and all.
reason for that? it just looks like a sticker slapped on a dino. it needs to be somehow visualised with some lights blinking on specific parts and even glowing eyes or could be even half face kinda robotic and the other natural.
It should also have some sort of cyber Sfx like robotic/metalic sounds in some way implemented which is ofc something that will never be done in such a way which brings us back to the original arguement that this will be respectfully.

Game could be so cool with the smallest changes that could have big impacts.
Game is content thirsty, game is lacking severely.
No more fake updates and content.
If you wanna do something either go 100% through with it or dont do it at all.
We cant just have a lame robot looking sticker on a dino and call it a day.
Meaningful and impactful changes please.
Although we wouldnt be all complaining at the forums if at least 1 person from the team actually played the game
because many unnecessary changes have been happenning and the player count on the servers proves just that.
But what does the playerbase that actually plays the game know about change right?

Last edited by a moderator:

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
The_HONOUR
Clan
cyber skin or whatever looks ass if im to be completely honest even if it gets changes on it and all.
reason for that? it just looks like a sticker slapped on a dino. it needs to be somehow visualised with some lights blinking on specific parts and even glowing eyes or could be even half face kinda robotic and the other natural.
It should also have some sort of cyber Sfx like robotic/metalic sounds in some way implemented which is ofc something that will never be done in such a way which brings us back to the original arguement that this will be respectfully ass.

Game could be so cool with the smallest changes that could have big impacts.
Game is content thirsty, game is lacking severely.
No more fake updates and content.
If you wanna do something either go 100% through with it or dont do it at all.
We cant just have a lame ass robot looking ass sticker on a dino and call it a day.
Meaningful and impactful changes please.
Although we wouldnt be all complaining at the forums if at least 1 person from the team actually played the game
because many unnecessary changes have been happenning and the player count on the servers proves just that.
But what does the playerbase that actually plays the game know about change right?
Frankly, I agree, dinosaurs look like stickers on them
If the developers look at the activity in the game before and after the update, they will understand how the game is on the verge of collapse

venessa.sierra

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- S H A D O W -
Clan
Army Of Darkness
Geçmişteki tüm güncellemelerden sonra, oyun camiasının büyük çoğunluğu güncellemelerin tamamen başarısız olduğu konusunda hemfikir olacaktır.

Bu başarısızlığı burada dile getirerek geliştiricilerin moralini bozmak istemiyorum ancak bazı çözüm önerileri sunmak da iyi bir fikir olabilir.

1- Binalar el değiştirdikten sonra saldırılara tamamen kapatılmamalı. Bunun yerine oyuncular klanda dino dolarlarını kullanarak maksimum 2-3 saat koruma süresi satın almalı.

2-Tüm oyuncuların sürekli söylediği gibi, yeni dinozorlar ve yeni silahlar getirmek iyi olabilir. Kimse yeni seviyeler istemez. Bunun yerine, insanlar yeni dinozorlar ve silahlar satın almaktan daha mutlu olacaklardır.
3-Dinozorlara ve silahlara 3.skill ekleme fikri kulağa nasıl geliyor ve ayrıca bazı mevcut işlevsiz beceriler değiştirilmeli mi?
4-Oyuncular daha önce haritaları güncelleme isteğini dile getirmişlerdi, haritalar daha taktiksel hareketlere izin verecek şekilde yeniden şekillendirilmeli
5-Dinozorlara zırh eklemenin zamanı geldi sanırım :)
6- Ayrıca DV'nin binaları ele geçirme işini bırakıp bunu oyunculara bırakması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.
7 saldırı süresi daha önce olduğu gibi kaldırılmalı, bu oyuncuların istedikleri zaman saldırma özgürlüğünü kısıtlıyor
[/ALINTI]% true