AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
Maybe you can use a new dinosaur in your dream ds this opportunity is reaching you :)

Waal_E

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Wall_E
Clan
not yet
Has anyone counted, how many hours it takes to make one set(1dino, 1weapon,4 impl, 4tech) 1 lv to level 55?
I've been playing for a short time, but the geometry of the increase in needed items and experience indicates that I won't be able to do it for a year. It's a bit sad.

I-Old. Anonymus-I

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
KG
Clan
Old History
Creating a new dino is something that is one of the most complex tasks of the game and really noting that could be done in just a few days. Additional, no matter how much i will try it will screw with balancing in total new and unforseen ways, making it even more demanding.
Right now all work is focus on Endgame Part 2.
Really? The balacing was ruined when the bracho is upgraded

Bea.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- SunFlower -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
it's sad, but players like us start playing from time to time, but getting discouraged and SEEING YOUR FRIENDS stop playing, that's how it ends how are we going to "hug" a game that doesn't hug us back like it used to?
É saber que já existe tecnologia pra facilitar algumas coisas referente ao jogo e, mesmo assim demorarem quase 2 anos e meio para lançarem uma atualização nova, acredito que a maior dificuldade é o balanceamento do jogo mesmo.

Rodrigo Alves

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.White
Clan
Snipers
I think they should put old gatling and yager, and make brachi not so op... and new abilities for hammer.
New drain system would be really nice too...

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Has anyone counted, how many hours it takes to make one set(1dino, 1weapon,4 impl, 4tech) 1 lv to level 55?
I've been playing for a short time, but the geometry of the increase in needed items and experience indicates that I won't be able to do it for a year. It's a bit sad.
Depends how much gold coins you have. If you have infinite gold you can just gold lvl 55 dino from lvl 1 in 1 day.
100k Gold coin I can rush a lvl 55 in 1 week. 50k Gold coin is 3week and 1 months with 30k gc.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
it can take up to a year if you focus on upgrading and fight a lot. if you focus mostly on upgrading and rarely engage in pvp, then its a lot less than 1 year

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
If you complete event such as easter event and get the 14/30 day vios it will remove 2-3 months worth of hardwork.

Rodrigo Alves

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.White
Clan
Snipers
Left like just online in this moment? :D

Creating a new dino is something that is one of the most complex tasks of the game and really noting that could be done in just a few days. Additional, no matter how much i will try it will screw with balancing in total new and unforseen ways, making it even more demanding.
Right now all work is focus on Endgame Part 2.

WELL FRIEND, YOU GUYS FROM STAFF NEED TO GET MORE THE PLAYERS IDEA, NOBODY WANTED THIS ATTS, WHAT WE WONT U GUYS DONT GIVE ! NEW DINOS, WEAPONS, TECHS, IMPLAS, MAPS, SYSTEM OF ALLY, NEW DRAIN SYSTEM ON PORTAL @Alewx, im one of the biggest clans in am1 and also a game dev in real life, u guys need to hear more the players and starting getting the job start, because i know how much money u guys won from this game... and cant do anything to give happyness to the players

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
WELL FRIEND, YOU GUYS FROM STAFF NEED TO GET MORE THE PLAYERS IDEA, NOBODY WANTED THIS ATTS, WHAT WE WONT U GUYS DONT GIVE ! NEW DINOS, WEAPONS, TECHS, IMPLAS, MAPS, SYSTEM OF ALLY, NEW DRAIN SYSTEM ON PORTAL @Alewx, im one of the biggest clans in am1 and also a game dev in real life, u guys need to hear more the players and starting getting the job start, because i know how much money u guys won from this game... and cant do anything to give happyness to the players
I'm glad that 2nd endgame update is being developed, but you have the point.

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
per me sarebbe bello aggiungere un nuovo dinosauro carnivoro al gioco con uno stile e mosse completamente nuovi per suscitare un po' di interesse per coloro che abbandonano il gioco per noia..Ricordo che anche molte persone erano entrate per sbloccare anchy

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
anche la nuova mappa e il livello no .. lo dico più di ogni altra cosa perché porta tutto a 60 e un pugno nell'occhio ma almeno prova ad aggiungere nuovi dinosauri per un divertimento più ampio

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Another problem with dinosaur development is that you have to create 5 different models: baby-elder, and of course each one must be animated and programmed. This is time consuming and tedious, but it can be solved by just creating 3 models, Baby-Young Adult and Elderly.

And here I have a critique on current 3d designs and models:

What is the point of creating 5 different 3d models if they are not all going to be used, except for the baby and old man models? the rest seems to me to be a waste

The evolution of dinosaurs should be unique and varied, although it is too late to create a new evolution system (Idk), you could also redistribute the evolution levels so that you can enjoy the 3d models that are not used.

A clear example of waste is the T-Rex, in which only the baby and the old man are used by the players.

1679816285178.png1679816291520.png1679816309769.png

Last edited: