piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
So basicly the new feature would be: Allies & Enemies. This would make clan stuff much easier. Here are my ideas:

Chat

Ally chat & (optional) enemy chat, basicly would work like a clan chat. Allies of our allies would be also in the chat or there could be an option to allow/disallow specified clans from specified chats.

Minimap

Allies would be a light blue dot on minimap and enemies, red. Something like friends and clan members.
How could it work (Image): https://gyazo.com/187eca2de2ae11d21c582bcd5b521664

Ally / Enemy System

Ally

To have an ally in your clan, you have to send an invite to the clan leader. Then if they accept, they cannot
attack you, unless you are in their friends list and both players have allow duels on.
War
To declare a war, you basicly would have to click a button saying declare war in someone's clan, no inviting.

Neutral

It will basicly be meaning that you can attack them AND get to be their ally. After a war is
canceled/stopped,
both clans are getting back to neutral.

Enemy

Enemies are gonna be in-war enemies. They will be enemies of your clan and your allies, meaning that if the
clan you're ally with has an enemy, it will also be your clan enemy.

Clan Annoucments

The best idea as for me, yet. This would basicly work like normal annoucments. It would send a message to every signle clan member, like those annoucments about a facebook contest/update/event, containing a message up to 300 characters.

That's all. So I hope you like my idea. Of course anything can be changed by creators in any way, this is just my idea, that i wanted to share with, it would be useful for clans, and for clan members that didn't hear about stuff/weren't online for a while. Hope it will make it into the game someday, or atleast will get noticed by GMs or any employees of Splitscreen Studios.

Thanks for reading.
"Deczeter" EU_4

TriniX18

Reaction score
I really love your ideas about it! Hopefully The developer will looking at this ^_^

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Those ideas are good, i like them too.

Thround

Reaction score
Hello,

Generally speaking, I don't think the following part is a good idea:

piotr50000009 said:
Enemy

Enemies are gonna be in-war enemies. They will be enemies of your clan and your allies, meaning that if the
clan you're ally with has an enemy, it will also be your clan enemy.
You see, an enemy of a friend is not necessarily an enemy. Some Alliances in game rather be defensive than support any act of aggression their allies have committed

From different prospective, it is way unfair to give 1 player (leader of a random clan) ability in come case (depend on how many Allies they have) to turn the whole server against 1 clan with a click of a button, and it is also an awkward position when you have a total server war between two alliance, just because 1 leader lost his chill.

Another thing is that you forgot to mention how ceasefire between clans after a war can occur.

Overall I think systemic Clan relations is not such a bad idea. It could help stopping problems between Allies, and help enforce peace immediately with a click of a button, rather than whispering and talking to each person, and Alliance chat will solve the need of clan merge to have a united chat during wars, or the need of using external programs. But that's just my opinion.

Best regards,

Thround