Mystery certificate for skins

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Title. Basically for 200 tokens you can buy a certificate from Lily's emporium. This certificate can give you one of a number of skins (devs can decide which exactly). The certificate in q10 and q5 qualities.

As someone who loves collecting skins, I think this would add to the post sheriff, level 55 stage. For instance currently I want to get amazonite tribal really badly, and I wouldn't mind hunting fame to get this certificate and gamble on it. Maybe I get another cool skin

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
So basically loot box of some sort, i hate that everything has to be tied to crowns though?

Unless there is multiple ways to obtain it like with rubies or topaz or whatever your current lvl is?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
So basically loot box of some sort, i hate that everything has to be tied to crowns though?

Unless there is multiple ways to obtain it like with rubies or topaz or whatever your current lvl is?
how about making it availabe to get on whatever lvl u want? for example u can either hunt emerald stones for 5 lvl skin or tiger eye for 50 lvl if u want it, ruby for 20lvl etc (ranger lvl doesnt matter u would be able to get and hunt whatever lvl and stones u want to) if you know what i mean

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity

well I was thinking more for endgame than newer players tbh but yea