WhiteOuts

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
WhiteOuts
Clan
-|-Edgerunners-|-
Just got back from quitting for so long, wanted to start with new account, but I wonder which is the most active server to play? I got into Asia 1 but it is so quiet there like noone plays anymore.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
if you want to get elections easier, go to the dead or almost dead servers, easier to drain towers and collect fame

WhiteOuts

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
WhiteOuts
Clan
-|-Edgerunners-|-
if you want to get elections easier, go to the dead or almost dead servers, easier to drain towers and collect fame
I see, it is my dream to get my first trex in there, but still I would like your recommendation for the dead server. and best starter (dino & weapon) to use to make progress.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
America_1 is crowded with people, but the predominant languages are Portuguese and Spanish.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
America_1 is crowded with people, but the predominant languages are Portuguese and Spanish.
AM1 crowded because of me and my cuteness UWU

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
I see, it is my dream to get my first trex in there, but still I would like your recommendation for the dead server. and best starter (dino & weapon) to use to make progress.
Try to get 199 coins at the beginning of the game before being lvl 10, so you can buy showttoper lvl 5 with coins, and unlock the carnotaurus and use it, to farm and level up is great. with Showttoper and carnotaurus.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
Just got back from quitting for so long, wanted to start with new account, but I wonder which is the most active server to play? I got into Asia 1 but it is so quiet there like noone plays anymore.
Dude, all the servers used to be crowded, but people get bans, it doesn't matter if it's for good reasons or unfair reasons, but if you want to play on an active server, I recommend eu1

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Why do people want to play in big servers so much?

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Why do people want to play in big servers so much?
Human beings are normally very sociable, they don't like to be alone, they prefer to play together, it's more ''fun''

It is a very common feature kkkk

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
You could come eu3 and join my clan, I'm doing regular raids on towers.

Carno and showstopper would be the best option, but hammer or colt are good enough too. I think new year code still works, so you could have easy start.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Human beings are normally very sociable, they don't like to be alone, they prefer to play together, it's more ''fun''

It is a very common feature kkkk
im not human then :v

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
being banned has little to nothing to do with it because people just getting other accounts. most people play this game a long time and get tired among other things

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
being banned has little to nothing to do with it because people just getting other accounts. most people play this game a long time and get tired among other things

Exactly, Nowadays it's normal to see old accounts, but with new people, you don't know who they are kkkkk, It's almost impossible to see a moderate amount of low lvl in the game, the game is not attractive for you to level up with your efforts through that looks like.

WhiteOuts

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
WhiteOuts
Clan
-|-Edgerunners-|-

Carno and showstopper would be the best option, but hammer or colt are good enough too. I think new year code still works, so you could have easy start.
Will do, be looking forward to join your clan

WhiteOuts

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
WhiteOuts
Clan
-|-Edgerunners-|-

It is very unfortunate that the new year code is expired, no choice but still possible for me to get both showstopper and carno