Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Screenshot_2024-05-15-14-37-19-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Isn't attributes now fixed?, can FredEx premium auction skin create skin with 2 attributes (1 dino + 1 gun attribute)

Distak

Game Master
Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
GM Distak
Clan
GM Team
Isn't attributes now fixed?,
Some of the items of the auction have fixed atributes, not all of them.

can FredEx premium auction skin create skin with 2 attributes (1 dino + 1 gun attribute)
No, it can't, they are random, but only one attribute are chosen. The red/blue sign with the question mark just means that any attribute will be chosen, from guns or dinos, but not at the same time.

Examples below:
1715765850029.png

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Ouh i thought previously the value of attribute will drop and needed GC to renew the value to the highest.

Now value of attribute is always the highest and dd is needed to renew the fame value.

People also buy the premium skin cause they don't need to renew the value of attributes with GC

Distak

Game Master
Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
GM Distak
Clan
GM Team
Ouh i thought previously the value of attribute will drop and needed GC to renew the value to the highest.

Now value of attribute is always the highest and dd is needed to renew the fame value.
Oh, right, maybe I have misunderstood your question initially. Actually, some time ago, the attributes worked like that, needing GC. Nowadays, they work like you said, don't need to be renewed.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I mean it would be cool to have 2 attribute cause it is a premium skin 😶

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Technically you can attract more players to bid with GC and earn some revenue 🤭🤭

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
this would upset the balance, although if premium skin had approximately such indicators for 2 attributes as: 0.5-0.75 on every attribute (the value of 1 will be considered as the value of one attribute 55 lvl cloth), then maybe it would make sense

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
this would upset the balance, although if premium skin had approximately such indicators for 2 attributes as: 0.5-0.75 on every attribute (the value of 1 will be considered as the value of one attribute 55 lvl cloth), then maybe it would make sense
Its just skin tho not like it's a 2 attribute set from headgear to saddle :v