Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello Everyone,
I would like to suggest splitscreen to make more branches of the market in every map and instance so that peoples can sell their goods very easily and fastly. This may reduce the time peoples spend in walking from dv to gv for hunting for dd and returning to dv to sell their goods and when they find that the goods did not meet up their requirements they have to again go to gv for hunt and again come back. If their would be a market in every instance and map peoples can move their and sell their goods.
Thank you,
Pr0Ankit

AtenebrisReykat

Reaction score
Excellent idea, it would make things less annoying to always have to go to DinoVille. However, sometimes adding that data can cause the game lag, and some of my friends are already lagging as it is with the data Dino Storm holds. Maybe just have a Market stand, but not anything else like a Dino Store or Gun Store, or anything. Market's are good enough for me if they would be in different maps.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Yes. I am only talking about market stand in every map and instance. This would not make the game lag much as. Many peoples are here who have computers capable of running high end games like assasins creed unity or similar games like that. So If your friend can run dinostorm at 60 fps on Highest quality then he is good to go.

AtenebrisReykat

Reaction score
Pr0Ankit said:
Yes. I am only talking about market stand in every map and instance. This would not make the game lag much as. Many peoples are here who have computers capable of running high end games like assasins creed unity or similar games like that. So If your friend can run dinostorm at 60 fps on Highest quality then he is good to go.
It depends on whether they can make that work on the computer. If they can not run it on 60 fps, then they'd make complaints about it. Dino Storm does not contain the data like Assassin's Creed, however. Much less than that. Overall though, brilliant idea.

arachyd

Reaction score
We've often discussed this. The placing of a market would not be necessary. The inventory already has an option to sell that does nothing and an option to warehouse that works if you buy the warehouse teleport matrix. All they'd have to do is create a market teleport matrix, sell it to us and let us sell from wherever we happen to be. The warehouse tele has no problems taking our coins...shouldn't be too much of a problem to reverse it and give us dd for what we sell.