Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Didn't saw any thread on Triforge, thought I would make one and share how I would like it to be.

If there's ever going to be a fix for the triforge, here's how I see it:

TRIFORGE

Attributes (Will output this item's Attributes)
Color(Will output this item's Color)Type(Will output this item's Type)

Top - Attributes
Bottom Left - Color
Bottom Right - Type

3 Items
Face BandanaHickock Fancy Glasses
Level 45 Quality 5Level 45 Quality 5Level 45 Quality 5
Type MaskType Gents' hatType Glasses
Style OutlawStyle CattleFreighter
Color BrownColor Azure White
Aim AttributeRecovery AttributeDamage Attribute

Fancy Glasses
HickockFace Bandana
Top - Fancy Glasses
Bottom Left - Hicock
Bottom Right - Face Bandana

The Output would be: Face Bandana
-
Level 45 Quality 6
- Type Mask
- Color Azure
- Damage Attribute

Note: Style of an item has been removed since it doesn't affect the output much and players don't really care about that. And also, there are some skins such as the common "Lengthwise Striped of color Hot Pink and for its style, it says "Ranger". Confusing and useless, hence omitted!

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
see, this is how it should've been from the beginning. i have no idea why its random like this. its just wasting dino dollars and gold coins as it is now.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Didn't saw any thread on Triforge, thought I would make one and share how I would like it to be.

If there's ever going to be a fix for the triforge, here's how I see it:

TRIFORGE

Attributes (Will output this item's Attributes)
Color(Will output this item's Color)Type(Will output this item's Type)

Top - Attributes
Bottom Left - Color
Bottom Right - Type

3 Items
Face BandanaHickock Fancy Glasses
Level 45 Quality 5Level 45 Quality 5Level 45 Quality 5
Type MaskType Gents' hatType Glasses
Style OutlawStyle CattleFreighter
Color BrownColor Azure White
Aim AttributeRecovery AttributeDamage Attribute

Fancy Glasses
HickockFace Bandana
Top - Fancy Glasses
Bottom Left - Hicock
Bottom Right - Face Bandana

The Output would be: Face Bandana
-
Level 45 Quality 6
- Type Mask
- Color Azure
- Damage Attribute

Note: Style of an item has been removed since it doesn't affect the output much and players don't really care about that. And also, there are some skins such as the common "Lengthwise Striped of color Hot Pink and for its style, it says "Ranger". Confusing and useless, hence omitted!
Have to admit, while it is a nice concept and well planned, i do not really like it.
This comes with absolutly no risk and is basiclly just the i get what i want card in case of cuostmizationitems.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Yeah. Very original :sweatgrinning: (Check here)

But I don't blame you, not the first feedback I wrote that totally gets neglected.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Otherwise it would just be a total and complete bypass of the shop ;)
then what do you think they could do to improve the trijorge

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
Otherwise it would just be a total and complete bypass of the shop ;)
the point of crafting in video games is that you know what you're going to get and that its going to benefit you in some way. any game that has crafting has dedicated crafting recipes. you can have dedicated crafting recipes but still have certain outcomes vary, like the quality. the way triforge is currently set up is literally just a gamble to make you spend real money on gold to get what you need and that is not how it should work.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
the point of crafting in video games is that you know what you're going to get and that its going to benefit you in some way. any game that has crafting has dedicated crafting recipes. you can have dedicated crafting recipes but still have certain outcomes vary, like the quality. the way triforge is currently set up is literally just a gamble to make you spend real money on gold to get what you need and that is not how it should work.
The thing is the triforge already works almost in the same way as descirbed, if you throw items in all 3 slots with the same attributes the result will be pretty predictable.
The describes system splits the usage of the attributes up to only one per slot, while actually all of the slots provide all of the attributes.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
The thing is the triforge already works almost in the same way as descirbed, if you throw items in all 3 slots with the same attributes the result will be pretty predictable.
The describes system splits the usage of the attributes up to only one per slot, while actually all of the slots provide all of the attributes.
no it doesn't. it's like... the opposite of that. i can try the same thing three different times and get a different result every time. have you actually used the triforge? it's literally like russian roulette.