Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Currently lvl 55 monstrous dinos deal so little damage that they are rather easy for players lvl 50 or even below to solo kill. I believe that it shouldn't be the case and they should pose more of a challenge. Their health is already quite high so only a buff in damage seems reasonable (+health buff doesn't deal with the situation - low level players can still take them out really easy, it would just take them more time to do so)

Thround

Reaction score
Hello,

Ever fought a level45 or level40 Monstrous parasaurolophus before? Well, I guess they are an example of what you are trying to recommend. More challenging? yeah, but extremely deadly. I do not honestly hope to see all monstrous on server be like these two.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Yeah I did fight Monstrous dinos when lvl 45 was the max lvl. And back then I felt like they were balanced okay.
Now they are really weak. There's not even much point going for lvl 50 Monstrous unless you want to save some time and you are alone. They are less dangerous than regular mobs right after the shield and dino defense nerfs were introduced xd