What's new

Luyancher stuck at 99%

SheenaAyla

Reaction score
Hello new player here and it seems that the luancher gets stuck at 99% on the preparing game data.I have looked thrur all the posts with launcher problems but none of the fixes work.

SheenaAyla

Reaction score
SheenaAyla said:
Hello new player here and it seems that the luancher gets stuck at 99% on the preparing game data.I have looked thrur all the posts with launcher problems but none of the fixes work.

Sorry for all the miss spelled words was in a hurry becous i had to go.

SheenaAyla

Reaction score
Please deleat this forum account as well as main Dino Storm Account thank you.I have tried sevral times today to get the luancher to work nothing happened. I could not get into game becouse launcher stopped at the 99% before game started.

rajazribi

Reaction score
don't be so worried -,- tell your problem to support and you will find a solution

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello SheenaAyla,

First please check your java version if its up to date. Next check your window's firewall and internet settings to see if they are blocking java to access the internet. Further check your internet speed and if its possible please reset the router once. If the problem still persist try download the launcher again, delete temporary java files and try run the game, hope it will work this time :)

regards,
Orrire.

SheenaAyla

Reaction score
Well i do have Java up to date my firewall i have checked and it is ok to let the game come up it is just that the luancher getts stuck is all.I will put a ticket to support and see thanks for all your answers and help.

SheenaAyla

Reaction score
Ok sorry i do not know how to edit posts on here but i think what is wrong is i try to install my game but it is not installing. That is why the luancher quits.I am trying now to figure out why i can not install. I think i have the cleant to install this i will lt you all now thanks again for all the help.

SheenaAyla

Reaction score
Ok it was that i was trying to install the wrong thing i have Dino Storm installed now ok launcher still is doing the same thing ugg. I did have it added to what my firewall can let thru as well as my Java is up to date.I will keep trying though to get the game started thanks again.

SheenaAyla

Reaction score
Nothing worked last night tried it sevral times i do have windows ten could that be the problem there?