What's new

Lose items when we die

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
I have seen how when we die we lose dollars and to get alive back we need to pay dollars to the teleports. Sometimes i dont have enough dollars to teleport because all depending by lvls. I want to ask if we can lose items or something else while we die ? It would be a more easy way ;)

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Or maybe we could have negative balance in our wallet and the amount in negative would be subtracted automatically when we get it :D

Pideaux

Reaction score
I like the negative balance. I'm never hunting again. -1000000000000000 DDs.

christina.ds

Reaction score
Rega Aliu said:
I have seen how when we die we lose dollars and to get alive back we need to pay dollars to the teleports. Sometimes i dont have enough dollars to teleport because all depending by lvls. I want to ask if we can lose items or something else while we die ? It would be a more easy way ;)
Lets not loose anything that would be even better, but ss needs to make money right? :D

OGwolf1

Reaction score
christina.ds said:
Rega Aliu said:
Lets not loose anything that would be even better, but ss needs to make money right? :D
If you didn't lose anything then you wouldn't fear dying, losing dd like we do atm is an alright system compared to what used to happen when we died