pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
I am hunting in level 55 these days but clothes hardly drop :( why? nothing free in ds anymore?
It brought a little bit fun in game. hunting there and trifordge those clothes...i hunt there for a few hours and got only one trouser and shirt

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I am hunting in level 55 these days but clothes hardly drop :( why? nothing free in ds anymore?
It brought a little bit fun in game. hunting there and trifordge those clothes...i hunt there for a few hours and got only one trouser and shirt
try using colt and carno

jamesoleg2

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Aladar
Clan
Raptor
Don't worry, Pauline! Level 55 clothes can be rare drops. Here's what others have found helpful:

• Keep at it! The drop rate can be low, but persistence is key.
  • Try party hunting! Sometimes luck is better in groups.
  • Check the Auction House. Other players might be selling the clothes you need.
Good luck with the hunt!

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
-i dont want to buy clothes in auction, if i want to buy them i buy them in flash sales^^
-when you hunt in groups, it wont be always me who get's the clothes xd
-"keep at it" thats what i always say. but when it not drops, it not drops..thats the point. i was already hunting for a couple of hours and (like i already said) and got only 1 shirt and 1 trouser