What's new

Legalize Account Sales Under Splitscreen Studio?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
BEFORE anyone of you puts me in a bad light, I wanna clarify that I express my views TOTALLY from business standpoint and with good intention where both players and studio can be in a win-win situation. I understand it's a sensitive topic as well.

Can we legalize selling accounts under splitscreen studio?

Since we can literally sell anything whether lvl 45 or 55, we will make it illegal and set a minimum entry bar which can be allowed for sale.

-Selling ALLOWED only for (Sheriff Accounts or Rex Accounts regardless of their level)

METHODS AVAILABLE:

A) Splitscreen can literally create sheriff accounts without needing from players so this plays a key role in increasing revenue. They can create accounts under their name and sell it or auction off (€/$) in forums to the highest bidder. (They can even create personalized account for players according to the price they sell)

IF PLAYER ALSO WANT TO EARN WITH STUDIOS:

B) Create a legalized players market in forums under the studio name and players can sell with each other because of trusting this safe haven space while the splitscreen studio earns a % from each sales. (I'm sure the market place here will have traffic flowing in crazy numbers)

(They can also decide what's this accounts real worth is based on the number of penalties imposed and the items the account possess)

How will this affect in long-term?

- Well it won't be end of the world after a player has purchased a Sheriff or rex account.

Because he will still play and purchase stuff due to future events, new skins and new stuff releasing from period to period thus, increasing the value of account and if he decides to sell it under studios, both earn revenue.

And more marketing will only drive the sales upwards, statically speaking.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SOMEONE (OR NEWBIE) QUIT GAME BY SPENDING 30€ AFTER HE GETS BORED

OR

WOULD YOU GIVE THE BEST OFFER FOR THE PLAYER (100-600€+)?

After buying the best account which he considers it to be and months or years later,

if he decides to quit game or come to sell it under marketplace in forums, it wouldn't matter because he has already bought from splitscreen for a higher price so you have better revenue than a player grinding to level up. (And many low levels, don't grind these days, they quit)

MORE: enemies won't be looking to destroy or scam each other accounts anymore if this is applied as it would reduce such activities due to legal practices!

So this would be my advice for a better future for our game! But you can add more if you like it!

PLEASE UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE IT. 🆙

-Thanks for reading! ♥ Yours sweet,
Picsart_24-09-10_15-50-14-318.jpg

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
1. the game is owned by splitscreen therefore a user account is owned by splitscreen as well(you only have access to it but it is not yours).
2. if splitscreen agrees and opens a selling market for those accounts on the side the black market will function as well.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Well I just gave a hard-thought on how it could benefit both players and company if Splitscreen took control full over account sales which happens behind their back, at least could happen in legal way but I dont endorse anything i said here, just giving an idea.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
BEFORE anyone of you puts me in a bad light, I wanna clarify that I express my views TOTALLY from business standpoint and with good intention where both players and studio can be in a win-win situation. I understand it's a sensitive topic as well.

Since we can literally sell anything whether lvl 45 or 55, we will make it illegal and set a minimum entry bar which can be allowed for sale.

-Selling ALLOWED only for (Sheriff Accounts or Rex Accounts regardless of their level)

METHODS AVAILABLE:

A) Splitscreen can literally create sheriff accounts without needing from players so this plays a key role in increasing revenue. They can create accounts under their name and sell it or auction off (€/$) in forums to the highest bidder. (They can even create personalized account for players according to the price they sell)

B) Create a legalized players market in forums under the studio name and players can sell with each other because of trusting this safe haven space while the splitscreen studio earns a % from each sales. (I'm sure the market place here will have traffic flowing in crazy numbers)

(They can also decide what's this accounts real worth is based on the number of penalties imposed and the items the account possess)

- Well it won't be end of the world after a player has purchased a Sheriff or rex account.

Because he will still play and purchase stuff due to future events, new skins and new stuff releasing from period to period thus, increasing the value of account and if he decides to sell it under studios, both earn revenue.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SOMEONE (OR NEWBIE) QUIT GAME BY SPENDING 30€ AFTER HE GETS BORED

OR

After buying the best account which he considers it to be and months or years later,

if he decides to quit game or come to sell it under marketplace in forums, it wouldn't matter because he has already bought from splitscreen for a higher price so you have better revenue than a player grinding to level up. (And many low levels, don't grind these days, they quit)

MORE: enemies won't be looking to destroy or scam each other accounts anymore if this is applied as it would reduce such activities due to legal practices!

So this would be my advice for a better future for our game! But you can add more if you like it!

View attachment 48749
aka how you've scammed the sherriff you're currently using aka you're EU4 LEVIATHAN GRANZILLA acc, and are currently trying to make yourself seem like a good person :v for giving such crap ideas and another reason why you'll never be GM, noone would vote for you and things like this just add to your crappy behaviour within this community :D keep yapping and keep being denied

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
aka how you've scammed the sherriff you're currently using aka you're EU4 LEVIATHAN GRANZILLA acc, and are currently trying to make yourself seem like a good person :v for giving such crap ideas and another reason why you'll never be GM, noone would vote for you and things like this just add to your crappy behaviour within this community :D keep yapping and keep being denied
disagreed with what you said and read the beginning part what I've said, before commenting such things please.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision

METHODS AVAILABLE:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

OR

View attachment 48749
question. Why? I know you sold a eu1 acc too after you got completly destoryed for stealing a govennor elec :p

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
question. Why? I know you sold a eu1 acc too after you got completly destoryed for stealing a govennor elec :p
Nop and I made this thread to fix or reduce illegal activity which happens behind Splitscreen ha! If there are better ideas than mine (that's why I said add more ideas if u can) I don't find a problem with it. 🤔

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
How to reduce illegal activity? Make crime legal lol
Hmm not what I meant but It's pretty subjective when it comes to specific topics such as this. it depends on perspective I think.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Nop and I made this thread to fix or reduce illegal activity which happens behind Splitscreen ha! If there are better ideas than mine (that's why I said add more ideas if u can) I don't find a problem with it. 🤔
yes i have an idea :D close the thread and ban Thedinowarrior, so we dont see your crappy suggestions anymore :D

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
yes i have an idea :D close the thread and ban Thedinowarrior, so we dont see your crappy suggestions anymore :D
Are u okay? U sound personal. If you don't like me, ignore me. I'm here to fix problems, not entertain ur hate towards me or others. 👍

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
account selling exists in pretty much every game in existence, i just dont see a reason wasting your money buying an account especially in THIS game but hey you do you i guess.
Dino storm still has a strong fan base even if you would think no players are playing or game is going downhill. Recently, they partnered with paysafe I think so they are doing alright currently.