- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
since this game is VERY pvp focused, it would be nice to have a way to demonstrate the own pvp achievements. I think the best way to do this is to add a kill count for the players killed.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
since this game is VERY pvp focused, it would be nice to have a way to demonstrate the own pvp achievements. I think the best way to do this is to add a kill count for the players killed.
I shall speak.. on behalf of all the freekills in their respective servers.. BURN THEM ALL if this happens!!!
😂🔥🔥🔥 (but fr there are loopholes to abuse what u said so I think many would cheat)

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I shall speak.. on behalf of all the freekills in their respective servers.. BURN THEM ALL if this happens!!!
😂🔥🔥🔥 (but fr there are loopholes to abuse what u said so I think many would cheat)
It would just be a stat. Its really not worth anything. So trading kills would just be a waste of dds.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
don't we already have pvp achievements though?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
its not enough tho
It's already a lot considering we have to kill 10k mobs and to make silver crowns, takes a lot of patience bro and needing to kill 10k times would only make players cheat so it's useless to bring it unless they make a new pvp system with leaderboard but thats too much to handle for now

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
It's already a lot considering we have to kill 10k mobs and to make silver crowns, takes a lot of patience bro and needing to kill 10k times would only make players cheat so it's useless to bring it unless they make a new pvp system with leaderboard but thats too much to handle for now
I mean only a killcount for players killed. no need for leaderboard. It would be like the achievement pts

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@- Cause - I have already shared this idea with the team a few times ago and it's in their consideration. Thank you for sharing your idea, it reminds me of my suggestion. I will follow up on that with the devs. :giggle: