Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
1649125633539.png

Just accidently discovered this, as if we could collect these items by hunting down Creatures & Bandits. So.... why aren't they available anyway? They would be interesting enough

blackdude

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I-Jeishin-I-
Clan
Army Of Darkness
i noticed this yesterday too, inventory space increaser etc. These appear, but no matter how hard you try, they do not appear.

Gruni

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
These tasks were only meant to be created for items that can actually be found in the game world.

I assume you triggered this task through the Instant Purchase Window via "Get items from enemies -> Show me the way". That will be fixed in the next game update to prevent "useless"guidance tasks from being created in the first place.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
These tasks were only meant to be created for items that can actually be found in the game world.

I assume you triggered this task through the Instant Purchase Window via "Get items from enemies -> Show me the way". That will be fixed in the next game update to prevent "useless"guidance tasks from being created in the first place.

Thanks for bringing this up.
Omg, Don't you think you have more important things to worry about than fixing something that doesn't bother anyone?
make the players happy, comment on how the update is going

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
You could add to that the useless teleport options, like for example when you receive a task for supplying a travel gate/claim and get a teleport option for it even though supplying it means you have gained duelist state for an equal or longer amount of time where that button could actually do something.