Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

I think doing another analysis to limit the amount of storage space.

"Is there a lot of cool stuff? We don't think so. Each new event takes up more and more great items have been added to Dino Storm - and of course these items take up more and more space!"

Actually they told the reality, however, I have 50 pages of storage and 49/50 is full. Content that comes with Tokens or upcoming events, how do you limit a unique amount of storage to resolve the issue? You guys make Fred Ex/Flash Sales with exclusive items, I buy them all, but I can't keep everything anymore and I won't get rid of a relic. Supplies to supply a portal, reinforcements for hunting or wars, as well as Kits, Cakes, Gel.

What we do?

@Highway @Gruni

View attachment 43894View attachment 43896
@Alewx

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
And why do you store a huge pile of bones seeds fruits and these other items? they are to be sold to generate dollar. if you keep every single drop of the game, than that is on you not on the slot amount.
It's a sarcastic video to point out at the continuous storage problem that players have.

After each events players collects items, be it a collectible wearable or cakes to be used for war or item for combats, the storage problem is still present and the solution of reducing the price of storage expansion didn't do any big help.

With the upcoming update + future events, we would have more wearables that we would collect, this problem would be more present than ever.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
I need space to hoard my gados

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

I think doing another analysis to limit the amount of storage space.

"Is there a lot of cool stuff? We don't think so. Each new event takes up more and more great items have been added to Dino Storm - and of course these items take up more and more space!"

Actually they told the reality, however, I have 50 pages of storage and 49/50 is full. Content that comes with Tokens or upcoming events, how do you limit a unique amount of storage to resolve the issue? You guys make Fred Ex/Flash Sales with exclusive items, I buy them all, but I can't keep everything anymore and I won't get rid of a relic. Supplies to supply a portal, reinforcements for hunting or wars, as well as Kits, Cakes, Gel.

What we do?

@Highway @Gruni

View attachment 43894View attachment 43896
@Alewx @Gruni @Highway

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
@Evyus de sua humilde opinião, please!

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Vou dar uma reparada com mais time :p

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Vou dar uma reparada com mais time :p
Tente repassar essa ideia aos devs novamente. É realmente muito importante levar para frente essa situação. A cada vez vem mais peles, itens, etc... 26 pag só de pele e tenho que jogar algumas fora por quê limitaram a quantidade de deposito/inventário.
1656372349726.png

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Gzuis, vc tem 26 paginas de inventário e n esta cabendo todas suas peles? :O tente ficar com as que vc gosta mais.. ou as repetidas tirar.. os devs estão dando uma olhada já rs

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Gzuis, vc tem 26 paginas de inventário e n esta cabendo todas suas peles? :O tente ficar com as que vc gosta mais.. ou as repetidas tirar.. os devs estão dando uma olhada já rs
Olha meu deposito, eu tenho todos os itens de todos os eventos. Não quero me desfazer deles, são especiais. Eu concordo com você em jogar itens repetidos fora, porém você concorda comigo que não é correto jogar itens que não são repetidos fora?

OBS: 26 páginas de pele, ao todo tenho 50pag de deposito.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Algum retorno?