VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
It's not a secret that Christmas event usually gets usual complaints. I'm going to list problems along with possible solutions for the future

Problem 1: Amount of sweets needed

- You guys want us to collect/receive 1000 candy canes and 1000 gingermans. That's a totally of 2000 sweets to get and we only get like 5 or 6 per mission

Solution 1: Change the required amounts to 500 candy canes and 500 ginger only.

Solution 2: Extend the event 8(?) days

Solution 3: Make sweets easier to get by offering some in chests or buying. Just like with dinoball we can buy balls

Problem 2: Lack of choice in missions
Some like the group missions, some don't. I feel we should have a choice and not have to wait for a long group mission to finish

Solution: Give choice to missions

Problem 3: Lack of decent rewards
Solution: It would be nice if some dds were added in chests

If someone wants to add something in comments they can

Main point: We obviously know no one is required to participate in events but for the ones that do, I'm sure changes will be appreciated

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
avete fatto in modo che le stelline che ricevete passando le caramelle sia una sola fessura, sarebbe meglio farlo anche con le caramelle per non riempire sempre l'inventario anche così ci è più facile capire quanto abbiamo senza contandoli ogni volta

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
per chi non mi ha capito molto bene 😂intendevo fare una sola fessura anche per i biscotti e le caramelle come hanno fatto con le stelle mi farebbe comodo non riempire ogni volta l' inventario 😵