What's new

Improvement Needed On Clock, Clock Useless !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahaj

Reaction score
Okay I have heard from countless players that "Clock Tech Doesnt Work" , "Burning Colt is toy" , "Burning Colt's rate of fire approximately same as hammer".
In the start I didnt believe those players but now that my Clock Tech is Level 10 and Burning Colt is Level 20.
I installed Clock Tech in Burning Colt and actually tested it and I observed that Burning Colt's rate of fire is only and at most 5% more than hammer which is of absolutely no use at all. Damage of Burning Colt is less than Peacemaker and Hammer. Its abilities arent that powerful unlike useful abilities (Hammer's Weak Spot Fire and Peacemaker's Paralyze skill).
In the end , I just say that improvement is needed in Clock (Tech or Attribute) because Clock test basically doesnt work. If Colt's rate of fire is increased 20-25% more than that of hammer, the Burning Colt will actually be a match for Hammer and Peacemaker :geek: ;)
Right now in Europe 2, there are only 3-5 players whose burning colt is level 20 (including me) and yet even they dont use it. Burning Colt looks to be the most dangerous gun but it actually sucks. ! :mad: :(

Opinions needed :D

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah if the clock issue is resolved then colt will fire like a machine gun and will be more used than hammer ;)

Vahaj

Reaction score
Yeah, I am hoping for improvements also, hope support and the developers work on it :D ;)

Vahaj

Reaction score
In Europe 2 it doesnt. I have observed it again and again very keenly but clock doesnt work that much :( Very very little effect.

SkyLander

Reaction score
The clock, is buged, end to the history. No need any improvement, need a fix.
ALL weapons have 1 sec cadence shoot, whichever clock they have, is the same for all.
Bugs on the guns are: Clock on all weapons, Range on all weapons the 2dn skill of Peacemaker that stuns, when its says paralyzes, and the Focus Tech seems pretty buged too but I'm still not entirely sure. So we can say the "only Gun not buged" is the Hammer. And this is one of the reasons why so many use it.

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
It does, but the damage splits. Kind of useless, but it increases the damage a bit.

On my previous testing with my Hammer (around level 16), the base gun damage is 61, and with a level 5 clock tech it gives 16, 16, 16, 16.

I haven't tested it on my level 18 Hammer with a level 6 clock tech yet.

Vahaj

Reaction score
I agree with Skylander but this bug is a major one. I wonder why nobody ever bothered to test colt or write ticket about it.

SkyLander

Reaction score
Ultracarnex said:
It does, but the damage splits. Kind of useless, but it increases the damage a bit.

On my previous testing with my Hammer (around level 16), the base gun damage is 61, and with a level 5 clock tech it gives 16, 16, 16, 16.

I haven't tested it on my level 18 Hammer with a level 6 clock tech yet.
Anyway, if this were true, this should not be so, because the cadence is that an increase in the firing rate of the weapon, just knowing some firearms to understand.
Also the same game says it: "FREQUENCY MODULE. Power is not everything, you say? You are absolutely right. Dino Storm’s weapon engineers invented clock tech modules to increase your weapon’s rate of fire. Try it out cowboy." http://dinostorm.com/online-3d-game/laser-gun-modules
What that have to do is reduce the firing rate of the weapon, making that second up half a second, which would shoot 2 times x 1 in weapons with much cadence as Colt.
The range is the same story, you know what the difference between the PM and the range of Hammer lvl 20? 2 cm in-game-screen distances.

Vahaj

Reaction score
Well Clock is the major bug and i would like it fixed one way or the other :(

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah the currently perfect working techs are damage, precision and penetration only :(

Vahaj

Reaction score
precision doesnt work THAT much -.- only 1 critical during 1 pvp >.<

SkyLander

Reaction score
Vahaj said:
Really not, Precision, works pretty well, on lvl 10 for sure.
The % is uncertain, but you can get more than one critic in a short period of time, this is denoted when you farm, because the duels not last enough.

Vahaj

Reaction score
but focus tech and Especially Clock needs a hell lot of improvement .. :|

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
SkyLander said:
Vahaj said:
Really not, Precision, works pretty well, on lvl 10 for sure.
The % is uncertain, but you can get more than one critic in a short period of time, this is denoted when you farm, because the duels not last enough.
This is right, I use dmg, penetration and precision and I have to say, precision is probably the 2nd best tech after dmg of course. With a lvl 20 hammer, lvl 10 precision and a lvl 10 dmg techs, a weak spot fire does about 248 dmg. If it is just regular shooting you can get about 148 dmg as a critical hit. The problem though is that you do not know when you are exactly going to get a critical hit. You could get more than one critical in a pvp, though sometimes you might get confused with your dino because they do criticals sometimes too.

Vahaj

Reaction score
Penetrate and Precision, both are equally good techs, penetrate works on armor as well as against absorb potion ;)

djg5014

Reaction score
clock tech is absolute garbage as it stands, i've tested it over and over again, and the colt is the worst gun in the game, however its not absolutely horrible as everyone states, brachi vs brachi, everything the same hammer vs colt, hammer wins by 200-300 hp.

roqi319

Reaction score
djg5014 said:
clock tech is absolute garbage as it stands, i've tested it over and over again, and the colt is the worst gun in the game, however its not absolutely horrible as everyone states, brachi vs brachi, everything the same hammer vs colt, hammer wins by 200-300 hp.
yeah djg5014 i have tested colt with same pvp combination as yours...brach vs brach...everything same except the gun...

brach with hammer won by only little hp left so if the colt is corrected even 30% then it will definitely beat hammer in every respect... i love colt's skills and the flames it produces :cool: thats why i have sent many tickets to just improve colt a little so that i can use it as my main weapon... ;)

roqi319

Reaction score
crazyfrog99220 said:
I think clock works now due to the update
clock and colt worked fine after the 2 days of update but its again bugged... you can test it... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.