What's new

IMPORTANT !!! (SUGGESTION) ideas to make happy players about the new site system !

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
I m out enough of seeing people saying the new update is a really bad BAD idea and want the old system, me included!
I thought hard enough to find a solution, no.... 2 solutions!

The first one will be what players always asked : bring back old system
The second one, follow what devs already done so with the new update but with GOOD adjustements that players want.

FIRST SOLUTION : Bring back the old system

The supply charge will come back too but instead of being bought with gold coins , will be with clan donation (500 dino dollars).
So supply charges will be stored in clan inventory.

SECOND SOLUTION : Better adjustement for players

Drainners have been to much buffed so to make defenders defend their sites they need a bonus for defending :

Adrenaline buff :
Enable real pvp between attackers or remove adrenaline !

Defend/Attack:
When no attackers is present in a sites after 5 mins, healing goes to 80% of attacking clan draining value (in case of 5 different dinos) so sites will survive longer -> similar to old system when % of sites is recovered with supply charges almost instantly (IT'S WHAT PLAYERS WANT TO MAKE THEM DEFEND THEIR SITES, or something similar with the same effect)

(Optional) How to make pvp less boring :
Sites become buff diffuser! , holding clans can choose between : buff for defender or debuff for attackers for whoever is in the sites, but it cost something else ... a new item : Totem.
Totems can be obtainable in Clan Excellence Store with 10 Totem Fragments , Totem Fragments can be dropped from Alphas animals or Veteran bandits with the same rate of gels/basic boosters, when collected , it stored in clan inventory (so need to be in a clan to make them drop)
Attacking clans can also active totems but when actived they stay "idle" if no attacker adrenaline buff applied.

More about Totems : there are many kind of totems ! each kind of totem have 2 effects depending of which diffuser is choosen (buff or debuff)
Totem fragments dropped can be one of those kind.
All damage (dinos and guns) 10%
Hit chance rate 25%
Rage 25%
dodge chance 10%
Endurance 40%
Recovery (when using heal skill or recovery implant) 20%
Critical chance 15%

Totem fragments dropped can be one of this kind.

More about how Totems work :
- for defending clan : 1 totem for 1 site , the totem used can be changed/reloaded/applied between protected phases, totems have 3 uses (so can do 3 conflict phases)
- for attacking clan : 1 totem effect applied affect the whole clan so any member with attacking adrenaline buff will make enable the buff/debuff, if no attacker adrenaline buff, the effect will turn into "idle mode"

As we can see, defending clan will need more totems to protect more efficiently each of his sites.
+ if adrenaline buff is removed, this one will be replaced by "Totem's blessing" for defenders and attackers as buff, "Totem curse" for defenders and attackers as debuff , the icon effect will take the colors i used here (to know which effect it is)

About the Totem system, a few clan boosters can be obtainable with quests, so why not a new item with hunting?

Comment which solution you want!

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
2nd solution looks interesting and i like the idea of it generally, but that's most likely never happening anyways

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
2nd solution looks interesting and i like the idea of it generally, but that's most likely never happening anyways
if devs like it too, it's like my idea for Bounties, a alot of ppl loved it and rly want it in game, just bully devs with it and it may force them to work on it XD