What's new

Important feedback and other suggestions DS

Kiyomaro

Reaction score
Hi!
Today I found this forum site to tell you what things I'd like to see here in DS. Some of them will be more IMPORTANT and others more focused on fun.

IMPORTANT:
1. Orderable inventory. I'm particularly annoyed that in the inventory, things are ordered without any pattern. There is no rule that will let you know where to find what you need exactly. You have to see everything you have, unnecessarily, until you get to your item. It's important that I can order it as I need it. And It's necessary that I can see more objects at a glance. It's very annoying if you have more than 10 pages of inventory/warehouse.

2. Stackable clothes. I would like to be able to stack clothes and Ranger complements that have the same attributes and levels. It's annoying to see how a garment takes up a whole space in the inventory and check that they're not stackable between clothes of the same level and similar attributes.

JUST FOR FUN:

A. Mini-games: I saw it in other games that there're a special place/portal where players can play a series of mini-games. Like a PvP arena, where there are two teams. Each team have 3 or 5 players. They fight. After a few rounds, the team winner gain a reward. Another type of mini-game: CTF (Catch The Flag) Two teams. Each team have a Flag and a Base. The objective is to catch the enemy flag and bring it to our base and score on it. Or even speed races or time trial challenges. I sincerely believe that this would make DS more addictive and fun.

B. Customize the skins of dinosaurs by the player: This is something that I posted on the official Facebook of DinoStorm some time ago. It is that the same player can upload an image based on a template of the surface of the dinosaur. The player has drawn and painted that new skin according to his taste. Then the player can upload it to the game and use it immediately. This would help people feel more creative and strive to beautify their dinosaur in a more special way and create pride of their own.

These are some ideas that I hope someday they can be implemented without any problem and I hope it will please the DinoStorm team.

Regards! :D

Kiyomaro

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I would love to see those important and for fun things in ds. It woudl bring back a lot of players to game and it would be a good try.

Kiyomaro

Reaction score
slejd2001 said:
I would love to see those important and for fun things in ds. It woudl bring back a lot of players to game and it would be a good try.
Absolutly bro. I'd very happy specialy with changes about slots of inventory/warehouse and PvP mini games :D I saw it in Trove and I love it. Hope DS Team consider these ideas ;)