What's new

ignoring people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
Ok there's a real problem with the way chat is set up. Its way too easy to bump the ignore button on someone you don't want to ignore without even realizing it. If you do hit ignore there should be a box that comes up double checking if you really want to ignore the person.

And you should be able to pull up a list of the people on your ignore list and unignore them with the click of a button. Sometimes it can be hard to unignore someone even if you know they're ignored because you don't know how to spell their name

Hoodman

Reaction score
Ok, its not that hard since you can easily unignor people.

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
Yeah? What if you don't even know that you ignored them? Or what if you're trying to unignore them but they have a weird name that you pretty much need to look at 1 letter at a time to get right? Maybe you don't care about this, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be an improvement if this were fixed

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
I agree with Ryan i have been ignored accidently twice and my name is complicated to unignore

RexDude

Reaction score
That is very true. I had to work my butt off to teach my friend how to unignore his clan leader.

Mattisx

Reaction score
lol, I made a new topic because I was hurriedly posting while playing the game. This is a serious thing. Please fix how easy it is to accidentally ignore people. BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.