disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Title. I think it will give people an incentive to hit level 55, and it also means that they will spend more time unlocking stuff and buying it. Doesn't have to be a massive boost but something to incentivize players.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Doubt they would wanna change stuff regarding that especially in MM where its already pretty hard to get quest givers to 100% as is(glad i have everything unlocked at least).

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
NO ONE ASKED FOR NEW LEVELS BRO 💀 PLEASE. We don't need it. Grinding till 55 is torture already.

L_O_X_I

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Loxi
Clan
-
Title. I think it will give people an incentive to hit level 55, and it also means that they will spend more time unlocking stuff and buying it. Doesn't have to be a massive boost but something to incentivize players.
Maybe the experience booster could be converted into a quest booster once a player reaches the max level? The boost wouldn't be significant, just a small one, so the experience booster still serves a purpose.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Sounds Hypocrite who stole sheriff acc. ☠
Liar liar pants on fire 🔥 👖
But ur ally did. I know many players who did but I won't name them here cuz it's non of my business and I'm a better person >.>

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
But ur ally did. I know many players who did but I won't name them here cuz it's non of my business and I'm a better person >.>
Someone Trying throw the shit on other players. Use another Victim card. ☠

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Go away whoever you are wanderer :scull:

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Seeing as my suggestion is so difficult for people to understand I will rephrase it:

Once you reach level 55, if you do quests you can help questers FASTER. So for example, currently you get around 1.5% completion on Norah Campbell for doing a quest she gives if you are level 55. I am saying, if you are level 55 then thus should be 3%. This means that you need to do LESS quests for her when you reach level 55 to help her (i.e it is EASIER to help her 100%)

I hope this helps. Also please take this discussion about that dude and his account to dms, I don't think we need to have it every single time it makes a post

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
And i still stand by what i said devs want you to spend more time in ds not less therefor i said I doubt they will truly do anything about this but if you believe its worth a try which from this posts here i conclude you do you are welcome to make a suggestion.

What I wanted to say with my first post here was do not have high hopes your suggestion will come in game that is all.

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
And i still stand by what i said devs want you to spend more time in ds not less therefor i said I doubt they will truly do anything about this but if you believe its worth a try which from this posts here i conclude you do you are welcome to make a suggestion.

What I wanted to say with my first post here was do not have high hopes your suggestion will come in game that is all.
Oh fair enough mate, yea devs don't respond to a lot of requests but eh, I take pride in spamming this section of the forum with not all totally meaningless ideas