What's new

Ideas to the Devs

TitoSergi01

Reaction score
1. Sometimes, I'd like to buy new clothes, so you can add them to the auction house or the players can buy them with dino dollars
2. The way to get some dinosaurs could be a bit difficult, like the T-rex
3. You can add some dinosaurs
:)

SHIMANO

Reaction score
I don't want to talk about this part of the update and Yes give me that would rather in the game. The players like and buy a dinosaur Level 1 but the only one not to buy is the T-REX baby ... I wanted to ask you to update is being provided for all Sheriffs to get to the top of the monument receives award in the ultimate guide to the T-REX baby instead of coins!!! that would be pretty but fun ... and many players would find it much better ... There is in your hands :sneaky: :sneaky: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:

Of the player. Shimano. SEXY ^^ thanks for your attention :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

rajazribi

Reaction score
cheyenne.webber said:
can you also add a trade option? that could be helpful aswell :)
nope that would be unfair and it would encourage people to hack others account to do trade . this is why most trade like concept are unlikely in DS

cheyenne.webber

Reaction score
and can you. make wild t-rex and carnos easy to find and they would have drop rates like the cantros coel para pachy and brachi

rajazribi

Reaction score
cheyenne.webber said:
a friend wanted me to ask when the spinosaurus is coming to ds?
sorry to dissapoint your friend but adding more dinosaures is just useless .

rajazribi

Reaction score
cheyenne.webber said:
how is it useless..and is there a reason why fb wont connect to the game launcher?
i know every body is over hyped about new dinos, but i think we already have all the choices we need, every dino have it special attribute, adding more dino will just make player get confused when trying to purchase one

arachyd

Reaction score
I think the only suggestion I could make to the Devs that has not been said a dozen times over the years in tickets is LOOK AT OTHER GAMES! All the things players have been begging for and told are impossible are alive and well in other games. I left Dino Storm long ago and found everything I and other players have been demanding all in one game. I've been there ever since. I haven't returned to Dino Storm except to post here from time to time and peek around to see if anything is better (it isn't). If you don't start paying attention you'll lose so many players you won't be able to keep the game going.