-|-O R O C H I 4 4-|-
Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-|-O R O C H I 4 4-|-
Clan
North Spectrum
After the update that introduced the concept of gels, I don't remember seeing any new gels being added to the game other than the original ones that came with that update. And after returning to the game after some time and starting to gather resources like stones and dino-dollars through hunting, I realized that gels specific for hunting does not exist. I believe that it would be an addition that would benefit all players, since everyone has to farm dino-dollars, items, etc. The two gels that I believe would be interesting would be the luck gel, which increases the probability of mobs dropping items and stones and a gel that would decrease the cooldown of skills.

Another idea that I see present in other games of the genre would be a trade system between players, where we can exchange items, clothes, skins and the like through a barter system (The items would be the currency of exchange, for example.: Player 1 receives a skin and gives 25 stones in exchange for Player 2) or using dino-dollars or some kind of specific currency that could be created for this purpose.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
nice jebait name