piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
I'm a quite inactive DS player, because i find DS boring. So i decided, why not just give some ideas that could improve the game a bit and make it not so boring.
One of more important changes in my opinion would be changing the drop chances, like seriously, uncommon items bearly ever drop, i need level 15 items and i'm hunting on level 20+ and they still bearly ever drop. It's making the game boring and annoying to even play.
The other thing: Quests, they're REALLY boring and annoying to do, especially convoy, the dino is thinking 10 seconds until it moves. The enemies spawn too frequently which is making the quest annoying.
The worst thing... The game is literally a loop at this point. The quests, the enemies, the levels are literally the same thing over and over again, just re-modeled and re-textured with bigger amounts of health and other statistics. There are bearly any new quests or new features that would make the maps different from eachother, no new mechanics to first maps either, which could also use some updates like adding new stuff in them, so it can seem like they're changing over time.

That's all i wanted to say, and don't say that you're gonna consider it, if you won't GMs/Devs. (No offense)

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Also i've noticed that my ideas are kind of like hints, so imma just say them if you can't see them:
Maps should be updated maybe monthly or longer, just to show that the map is changing over time.
Items should drop more frequently as it takes way too long to level up things.
Quests should be improved and there should be more quests to do in-game.
The game should also stop repeating itself, the new features are the same as the other ones, just changed. Same quests, items, enemies.

Zeyrox321

Reaction score
I'm a quite inactive DS player, because i find DS boring. So i decided, why not just give some ideas that could improve the game a bit and make it not so boring.
One of more important changes in my opinion would be changing the drop chances, like seriously, uncommon items bearly ever drop, i need level 15 items and i'm hunting on level 20+ and they still bearly ever drop. It's making the game boring and annoying to even play.
The other thing: Quests, they're REALLY boring and annoying to do, especially convoy, the dino is thinking 10 seconds until it moves. The enemies spawn too frequently which is making the quest annoying.
The worst thing... The game is literally a loop at this point. The quests, the enemies, the levels are literally the same thing over and over again, just re-modeled and re-textured with bigger amounts of health and other statistics. There are bearly any new quests or new features that would make the maps different from eachother, no new mechanics to first maps either, which could also use some updates like adding new stuff in them, so it can seem like they're changing over time.

That's all i wanted to say, and don't say that you're gonna consider it, if you won't GMs/Devs. (No offense)
This is true the game is getting really boring
I'm just playing ark survival evolved on the ps4 because it is wayyy less grindy and in 2 days I tamed my self a rex whereas in dino storm you have to wait years
NO one has time for that
Dino Storm is a great game has a LOT of potential but there is very little focus on the game

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
I did also play ARK, and indeed it was way better, you would get every dino in that game before you would get rex on DS, which is just dumb tbh, nobody has time to mindlessly click and get the best dino in like a year or so, this game isn't a clicker that lasts a year dang it. And indeed, it has a LOT of potential, even for these days, but they should start listening to the community and the forums, because i saw a lot of great ideas that could really improve the game a lot, but BEARLY ANY were ever implemented, like come on, we got 1 dinosaur in span of 5 years, yes, 5 years. I understand that devs also have other games, but come on! It's not THAT hard to implement things, unless they use some weird engine.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Imo the devs should try their own game themselves, and try to complete it on a NORMAL account, no admin tools or anything, just a normal account, and i'd like to see them get a rex in their own game and see how really hard it is and how long it takes. It's just ridiculous. All i want is atleast to change the chances for drop, as i said the uncommon items drop like very rare, and some people need a LOT of items just to upgrade a dino/gun.